Did I mention...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Did I mention that as of 8:30 this am I am on vacation for 2 weeks ??? I think Ill have a bloody mary in celebration and watch it snow !!!

14.gif
John, Florida just called. They will be closed for the next 2 weeks, sorry! :LOL: Enjoy it, living in Canada, you deserve it!

Steve McMurtry said:
Hey John,

Why would you want to go to Florida ?
When you could go to Niagara Falls! :LOL:
Id be alright there as long as I dont drop my cell phone...

Im leaveing for Florida tommarrow at 3:30 come hell or high snow...Ive packed sweatshirts, gloves, scarves and shorts. I talked to my MIL last night and she said that the weathers supposed to be back and warm by monday...

Sunday Night and Presidents Day
Mostly clear. Lows 41 to 46. Highs around 70.

Monday Night and Tuesday
Partly cloudy. Lows 48 to 53. Highs around 80.

Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s.

Wednesday
Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs around 80.

With the humidity levels they are calling for it will be as clear as a bell down here. If you don't like the weather here, just wait a few minutes, it will be beautiful. Enjoy your stay.

Have a great vacation John.

I'll be leaving for Cancun in a couple of weeks. Dont think it will be that cold there. ;) Oh yeah, its spring break week. 8)

Steve McMurtry said:
Hey John,

I've been to Niagra many times in mid summer, but I have always wondered what it looked like this time of year... especially with all this extreme cold we've had. I know it's fast moving...but it must ice up quite a bit...no?

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Steve McMurtry":2d0yqd4b]Hey John,

I've been to Niagra many times in mid summer, but I have always wondered what it looked like this time of year... especially with all this extreme cold we've had. I know it's fast moving...but it must ice up quite a bit...no?[/quote:2d0yqd4b]
Niagra Falls is very pretty this time of year...SJ next time your in the area let us know....
John have a safe ride down and enjoy yourself...don't forget your cammo thong...
shouldn't you be on the road by now

Green Hornet said:
Puff said:
[quote="Cliff H.":19h2io9a]You and GH getting together for some home brews and ceegars ?
From what I've heard......as long as GH is buyin'.......... :LOL:
I always have plenty of both and an open door. :D[/quote:19h2io9a]
;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom