Danish ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2ohuea1y]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.
No precooking or anything?Just throw them on the grill :eek:
Thats the way the wife likes 'em :eek:

You should be banned from this board for saying such a thing! Precook???? If you wanna go that route, you might as well make your Q in a crock pot! [-X 8-[
WTF, I was just asking a question, won't they be to tough just slappin' them on the grill :eek:[/quote:2ohuea1y]

Oh you're a sensitive lil' beoach ain't you?? You're a big boy now, you don't boil ribs or anything else for that matter before you BBQ. #-o Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":29le5xks]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":29le5xks]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

You should be banned from this board for saying such a thing! Precook???? If you wanna go that route, you might as well make your Q in a crock pot! [-X 8-[
WTF, I was just asking a question, won't they be to tough just slappin' them on the grill :eek:[/quote:29le5xks]

Oh you're a sensitive lil' beoach ain't you?? You're a big boy now, you don't boil ribs or anything else for that matter before you BBQ. #-o Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)[/quote:29le5xks]
:tant: You hurts my feelings you does :tant:
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3l1yhuma]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3l1yhuma]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

WTF, I was just asking a question, won't they be to tough just slappin' them on the grill :eek:

Oh you're a sensitive lil' beoach ain't you?? You're a big boy now, you don't boil ribs or anything else for that matter before you BBQ. #-o

Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)[/quote:3l1yhuma]
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:[/quote:3l1yhuma]

You're the one that has to eat them and then live with yourself! You should change the last two letters in your name to "S"! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3er7yzw2]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3er7yzw2]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3er7yzw2]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

WTF, I was just asking a question, won't they be to tough just slappin' them on the grill :eek:

Oh you're a sensitive lil' beoach ain't you?? You're a big boy now, you don't boil ribs or anything else for that matter before you BBQ. #-o

Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)[/quote:3er7yzw2]
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:[/quote:3er7yzw2]

You're the one that has to eat them and then live with yourself! You should change the last two letters in your name to "S"! 8-[[/quote:3er7yzw2]
Pass? :(
Sweet :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":gxrkkfyr]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":gxrkkfyr]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":gxrkkfyr]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:[/quote:gxrkkfyr]

You're the one that has to eat them and then live with yourself! You should change the last two letters in your name to "S"! 8-[[/quote:gxrkkfyr]
Sweet :!:[/quote:gxrkkfyr]

Of your screen name!

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":32wjxu00]
Puff said:
Puff said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":32wjxu00]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:[/quote:32wjxu00]

You're the one that has to eat them and then live with yourself! You should change the last two letters in your name to "S"! 8-[[/quote:32wjxu00]
Sweet :!:[/quote:32wjxu00]

Of your screen name![/quote:32wjxu00]
#-o Not good :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":17ooog2n]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":17ooog2n]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":17ooog2n]Puffy, I used to cook them when they were dirt cheap. I agree they're not awfully meaty, but not too bad either. Try grilling them vs. smoking.

Yeah they would be tough if you just slap them down and grill the shit out of them. But if you use a bit of common sense they'll turn out fine! I'd grill them indirect with a higher heat, around 300 for an hour or so, until they tear easily or the meat starts to pull back from the bone. Then I'd sauce and finish them direct. They will not take nearly as long as BB's or spares. That's all I was trying to say, Lil' Puffy. :)[/quote:17ooog2n]
I'm going to boil the crap out of those beeeaaatches :evillaugh:[/quote:17ooog2n]

You're the one that has to eat them and then live with yourself! You should change the last two letters in your name to "S"! 8-[[/quote:17ooog2n]

See, and you all break my ball$ in the blueroom when I tell him that!

I went to the supermarket to buy the Tri-Tip on sale.
Iwent by the diplay where they had the ribs in the case that I bought the other day, they had a package out so you could see them, they sure are skimpy :eek:

These are GREAT for comps! easy to see the bone for cutting. We got 10th of 61 with them in Mich last year. (We also got 29th of 32 in Ohio.) I like them!

Puff said:
I went to the supermarket to buy the Tri-Tip on sale.
Iwent by the diplay where they had the ribs in the case that I bought the other day, they had a package out so you could see them, they sure are skimpy :eek:

Now lookie here, do's daggone "diplays" is sumfin else ain't day?! :lmao:

It blows my mind that the average schmo will buy some crap ass piece of meat just cuz it's frenched.

"Oooooh that's pretty... that's gotta be gooood."

Thanks you! ... $4 a lb. cha ching ! :)

Kroger has danish ribs on sale. Small and frozen but entirely tasty if cooked with enough foil. :razz:

Time for an experiment with yer ribs, Puff. Boil some...foil some...grill some... take a lot of pics and post the results. After all ya didn't pay much for them to begin with :!:
And this IS about "Knowledge" ....says so right up top o my screen :D

Green Hornet said:
Time for an experiment with yer ribs, Puff. Boil some...foil some...grill some... take a lot of pics and post the results. After all ya didn't pay much for them to begin with :!:
And this IS about "Knowledge" ....says so right up top o my screen :D
I had to scroll way up there, but i'll be damned your'e right :!:
Point well taken :!:
But I will not boil :eek:
Thank you my brotha' :!:
From your'e still wet behind the spares brotha' :!:

Back
Top Bottom