Dancing with the stars...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Get your bets in NOW...who do you think is going to win the new season of DWTS!!??

I am going with Tucker Carlson...why?? Two words...Bubba Army. Those of you that know what I am talking about will proally side with my logic.

What does everyone else think?

Click HERE for the line up and more info!

Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]
Isn't that what Trent Green was doing Sunday.... :twisted: (Sorry MBF I couldn't resist)

wittdog said:
Isn't that what Trent Green was doing Sunday.... :twisted: (Sorry MBF I couldn't resist)

He Certainly Was [smilie=a_cry.gif] thanks for the reminder....

That's what I thought before I even opened this thread!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":6otdul9x]Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

That's what I thought before I even opened this thread![/quote:6otdul9x]

:thumbsdown
Now here's some dancin' [smilie=muffin.gif]

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2ptbba0e]Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

Now here's some dancin' [smilie=muffin.gif][/quote:2ptbba0e]

Puff, do you know what you are?

[smilie=muffin.gif]

"Girl thought he was a man but he was a muffin." in the words of Frank Zappa. Sorry Puff, I couldn't resist!

I can't believe any of you watch that show. Seems so girly to me and I don't even watch it but then I am more of a tomboy! LOL

Greg Rempe said:
Get your bets in NOW...who do you think is going to win the new season of DWTS!!??

I am going with Tucker Carlson...why?? Two words...Bubba Army. Those of you that know what I am talking about will proally side with my logic.

What does everyone else think?

Well my money is on Springer ya never can tell and considering that he cant dance he did pretty good last night. Me I watch it to see those lady coaches and their outfits !!! Hehehehehe

Greg never mentioned there were ladies with "pretty" outfits on the show, he only mentioned the guys. I'm surprised.........NOT!

Well, considering how big of a hit it is, I imagine more of you watch it than don't...whether you admit it or not!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3hzzoij9][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":3hzzoij9]Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

Now here's some dancin' [smilie=muffin.gif][/quote:3hzzoij9]

Puff, do you know what you are?[/quote:3hzzoij9]
What?

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":l1fkz5da][quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":l1fkz5da]Dancing With The Stars?? [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif] Take this over to the blue room so we can really tell you how we feel about that show. [smilie=thumbdown2.gif]

Now here's some dancin' [smilie=muffin.gif]

Puff, do you know what you are?[/quote:l1fkz5da]
What?[/quote:l1fkz5da]

1.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom