Cursed, Or Blessed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Every single night since 1990 I ask the wife "what do you want for supper?" I always get the same response. "I don't care" Any one else have this problem? I have to make it anyway, just tell me what ya want! I swear, I stand in front of the deep freezer and stare into space. Yea, it is kind of nice to cook what ever ya want, when ya want. But come on. I swear I could heat up some dog food in the microwave and she would eat it. (might be cheaper :LOL: ) I guess she has no passion for food as I do.
Done bitching now.
Pigs
(doing ribs tonight)
Wow, guess I kind of went off there. but I got to be me.

Very rarely do I ask anymore what she wants to eat. We usually eat what I want to cook and eat. Sometimes she will request something that I have made with leftovers.

I think her mindset is

it fills a hole, makes a turd and she didn't have to cook.

BluzQue said:
If its any solice Pigs this sounds very familiar to me :LOL: :roll:

8)
Ditto. Going out to eat, or even grabbing something on the run is even worse.

ScottyDaQ said:
Just don't ask and make what YOU want....and if she wants some...she'll eat it. If not???? ....

I'll refrain from commenting further on a public forum.
:roll:

Good Move Scotty ;) :LOL:

8)

Vlad could care less about what gets made. He is the most unfussy person I have ever met. The only meal in our entire married life he did not like was a boiled dinner of cabbage corned beef potatoes and vegetables.

Diva Q said:
Vlad could care less about what gets made. He is the most unfussy person I have ever met. The only meal in our entire married life he did not like was a boiled dinner of cabbage corned beef potatoes and vegetables.
Vlad would cook more if he had a RANCH :P :LOL:

Well anybody who don't like biled up corned beef and cabbage with a few tates throwed in got to have some kinda brain tumor. I would have him checked. You del norte americkanos get that medical care free anyway eh? Whut could it hurt?

bigwheel

Diva Q said:

Back
Top Bottom