Crawfish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of-AbVf31Vs

img_146376_0_cd1b2de046b5e50e0f839a8a62dbb0bc.jpg

That was cool.. That how they made em for me in New Iberia... Your dog is cajun too I see... Good Job RB... :D

ronbeaux50 said:
Hell I thought you was full up on greek food?

After watchin the video, Where's the corn? Tators? Sausage? mushrooms? califlour?
Im glad yall didn't call Boy ;)

PS califlour & suasage is super good boiled in that water,
But you gotta put in a crawfish sack tied off. It comes apart...

Well gosh. I would normally put all that in there but I was looking for a quick fix and rushed home with the bounty and forgot!

Besides, I'm sitting here with 10lbs in the gullet and quite happy!

You left out brussel sprouts and so did I.

I guess I'll have to do it again.

ronbeaux50 said:
Well gosh. I would normally put all that in there but I was looking for a quick fix and rushed home with the bounty and forgot!

Besides, I'm sitting here with 10lbs in the gullet and quite happy!

You left out brussel sprouts and so did I.

I guess I'll have to do it again.

Not Gosh, ****** Boy!,,, I never had BS in there :oops: I'll bet thats reel good...

Good job on on the video Ron

Looks mighty good there ronbeaux. Doing my Easter boil tomorrow and bo the was JD I will have sausage, corn, potatoes, and mushrooms. Come eat @ 5 and we will penty of beer too. Plenty of Bud Lite and Crown Royal.

I never knew Jb put those in the crawfish.. corn, sausage, & new potatos all rock.

Tannehill Kid said:
Looks mighty good there ronbeaux. Doing my Easter boil tomorrow and bo the was JD I will have sausage, corn, potatoes, and mushrooms. Come eat @ 5 and we will penty of beer too. Plenty of Bud Lite and Crown Royal.

CR! :shock: You gonna have to rent me a bed :oops:

OK on the recipe. But I warn you, if you leave out anything the others will chime in and say it sucks.

They are all a little different.

ronbeaux50 said:
OK on the recipe. But I warn you, if you leave out anything the others will chime in and say it sucks.

What do the others know :LOL:
Give us a little something to work with

ronbeaux50 said:

I will too :shock:

Really everyone has they own way, Kinda like smokin butts to each his own.... Ok PW & GTO

007bond-jb said:
ronbeaux50 said:

I will too :shock:

Really everyone has they own way, Kinda like smokin butts to each his own.... Ok PW & GTO
Wrong Answer - CK rooooooo..... !!!

How do them boys do it in the trailer video you made... How much of that crab boil stuff do you use?

CajunRoo where is the 007 version of the boil..I could have done a search and come up with dat...you holding out on us?
Where is the sausage in those recipes?

Back
Top Bottom