Countdown to Wolfe Stock 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
WolfeStock 2005 will be held at my house in Bealeton, Virginia on November 12, 2005. I need to get an idea of how many people are coming so I know how much food to prepare! I'm making all of the meat, but would like to request ya'll bring a side dish or two. If you are coming from out of town and need a place to stay, let me know and I'll send you a list of Hotels in the area. If anyone want's to come on Friday night and cook/hang out and have a few cold ones, that will be great too.

So please if you think you can make it, let me know as soon as possible so I can get a tentative head count. Thanks.

Hey bud,
Not going to make it. My brother just got married out of the country and will be back and having a wedding 'toast' that weekend in N. Myrtle Beach. Not flying off to his wedding I feel I should probably drive to NMB for this event. I'll still make it to your place one day.

Wish I could, but Q fest is this weekend and I'd have trouble working 2 festivals into 2 weeks!

I will be there with the wife, and Lil'qer. Plan on making my "Momma Small's Baked Beans as a side dish. Will there be room on the smoker near the hot end for them Larry? Wouldnt miss this for the world.
10.gif
17.gif
13.gif

Hey Laaaaaaaaarry.... I plan on being there with the wife and my daughter. I plan on bringing the crab stuffed mushrooms and popping them in your oven fer a bit. Looking forward to a great time.
\:D/ :bar:

by the way... I should probably get directions... I thought I might follow Bill up.. but he gets lost :loony:

Bill we'll find room, I'll fire up the WSM to warm the beans if we need to!

Gary in VA said:
Hey Laaaaaaaaarry.... I plan on being there with the wife and my daughter. I plan on bringing the crab stuffed mushrooms and popping them in your oven fer a bit. Looking forward to a great time.
\:D/ :bar:

by the way... I should probably get directions... I thought I might follow Bill up.. but he gets lost :loony:

Gary, the location has been changed to my house. Please bring the
crab stuffed mushrooms to Myrtle Beach.

Steve Z said:
Larry the wife and I will be there. I was going to bring desert (pig cake) if there is anything else let me know.

Thanks
Steve :(

Maybe a telescope.... :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Steve Z":2qkbsv8b]Larry the wife and I will be there. I was going to bring desert (pig cake) if there is anything else let me know.

Thanks
Steve :(

Maybe a telescope.... :grin: :grin: :grin:[/quote:2qkbsv8b]

18.gif

esvy9t_th.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Larry, I'd like to come, but since you changed the date I can't make it. I'm washing my hair that day!

Sorry you can't make it Nick, enjoy your flea dip!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":11rr1s71]Larry, I'd like to come, but since you changed the date I can't make it. I'm washing my hair that day!

Sorry you can't make it Nick, enjoy your flea dip![/quote:11rr1s71]

:thx: :lcry: :lmao:

Okay, I'm going to get the meat tomorrow for Wolfe Stock, anyone else gonna be able to make it??? Weather is supposed to be very nice and the food and company will be great too!!

Bob T said:
Hope you all have a great time down there! =D> Some how, I doubt that will be a problem. \:D/
Can't wait to see the pics.

Hey Bob, why don't you swing by and pick up Bryan S. and you guys come on down for the weekend!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bob T":1h0923m4]Hope you all have a great time down there! =D> Some how, I doubt that will be a problem. \:D/
Can't wait to see the pics.

Hey Bob, why don't you swing by and pick up Bryan S. and you guys come on down for the weekend![/quote:1h0923m4]
Who's Bryan S ?? 8-[

Back
Top Bottom