Corned Beef, Not sure where to post it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those were the fastest hands I've ever seen Bryan! That is one of my favorite meals! I've done the honey mustard glaze and thrown it on the grill to set. Excellent job!

Thanks everyone.

Scotty I dyed my beard red to look more Irish but the dye was so nasty I could not leave it in long enough to get dark. I don't know how people stand it. It was like breathing pneumonia and it burned. After I shaved my boy would have nothing to do with me :). FIrst time I shaved since last October.

bknox said:
Thanks everyone.

Scotty I dyed my beard red to look more Irish but the dye was so nasty I could not leave it in long enough to get dark. I don't know how people stand it. It was like breathing pneumonia and it burned. After I shaved my boy would have nothing to do with me :). FIrst time I shaved since last October.

Are you sure it was cause you shaved? ;) :LOL: Just a joke, I liked the vid!

Great job Bryan. The video was tops. My mom always used to ask us kids if we were going to city hall on Saint Patrick's Day. Of course we always stupidly asked her why. Her response was. . . "to get your fanny painted green"! Must be twisted Irish humor.

Thanks Lew. And I am using your Mom's joke on my kids :)

Big Al, That is funnier than you know. He will not let me around him without a shirt on or his Mom when her hair is down. I figured he would love me shaving but he freaked. My laughing about it did not help. Needless to say I was ejected from the living room.

Well Brian try tying a fried porch chop around your neck. Makes dawgs want to play with ugly chillins or so I heard. Might work on this deal too. Thanks for the beard dying advice. Mine grows out red to start with and I was always wanting to dye it black to look like David Niven. Now I cant have one sniff sniff.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom