Cool Tip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thats cool.......looking around now for something to grind. the neighbor's cat just took off. :D

OK now that makes my old blender useful again. I also have a case of Ball Mason jars tha I have had for years, with no use....not now! I live for things like this! GREAT TIP! :LOL: :D

PS the Ball Mason cap will fit on the blender beaker too!

Tried that this morning on pepper, corriander and pickling spices for the outside of my pastrami. Worked great. Thanks Dog.

The Mason jar feature was one of its selling points when we bought our 2-speed Osterizer in the early '60s.

--John
(It's still going strong, like the Toastmaster toaster we got as a wedding gift.)

Unity said:
The Mason jar feature was one of its selling points when we bought our 2-speed Osterizer in the early '60s.

--John
(It's still going strong, like the Toastmaster toaster we got as a wedding gift.)
John you realize you have kitchen appliances that are older than I am :shock:

wittdog said:
Unity said:

--John
Hell, Dave, I've got shirts that are older than you are. :LOL:

--John

Unity said:
wittdog said:
Unity said:

--John
Hell, Dave, I've got shirts that are older than you are. :LOL:

--John

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom