Cooking for sanity...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Weathers getting to me..thought maby a cook might help...Im full and still depressed... :cry:

Made lemon chicken, mushroom risotto and green beans w/garlic..

John your meal looked great!

But as I stare out at the frozen wasteland that is my backyard, and I look at the Harley in my garage that hasn't been warmed up all winter I too am depressed. I am ready for this to be over :cry:

This lousy weather has everyone down. I feel for you. I stood outside in the cold yesterday and cooked hamburgers for the guys at work. Bought a couple of maters that didnt have any flavor to them at all. Oh well, the summer pasta salad was good.

That food looks great!

This weather sure has me down big time! Our front yard is a solid sheet of ice with several inches of snow on top. I fell flat on my back last Friday trying to walk from the car inside. Not fun! Supposed to get rain this weekend and warmer temps, I hate to see the "pond" in my yard after that!

Looks great John..Spring is on it's way...soon..I bought a water fall today..knowing that before long I'll be able to put it outside and enjoy it from the hammock while cooking on Buford.. ;)

Hey John,

Why don't you cross the border this weekend, there calling for mid to high 40s.
Think I'll get the shorts out! 8)

Back
Top Bottom