Condolences to our brother, Larry Wolfe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Larry's father passed away Thursday from cancer.
Larry also lost his mother recently. Please remember
the Wolfe family in your prayers.

Larry,

My heartfelt sympathy on your loss. Our conversations about your Dad and my sister after she was diagnosed were a comfort to me at the time. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Larry,

Our deepest sympathies and condolences go out from our family to yours on the passing of your father. We are deeply saddened for your loss and have your entire family in our thoughts and prayers.

Hang in there Buddy!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. Cancer truly sucks and has now taken both of my parents in a matter of 2 years. They both suffered more than you would wish on your worst enemy.

My dad was my best friend and is the reason I cook and love to cook, as he was the best cook I knew!

Here's the most recent pic of me and my dad that I could find.

Man I'm real sorry to hear bout it Larry. I will ask my pastor to mention & pray at church this Sunday...

Larry,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Just let me know if there is anything I can do, or anything you need. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Gary, Linda & the kids

Hey Larry...so sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Deepest condolences to you and the family. Praying hard for all concerned as we speak.

bigwheel

Larry, Dian and I both extend our sincerest sympathies to your and your entire family. I lost my father just 13 months ago and the wound is still raw. Hang in there my friend. Cancer sucks.

Larry,
My deepest sympathies to you in this time of loss. My prayers, along with so many others mentioned here, will include you and your family.

Very sorry to here about the loss of your Father Larry. Mine is gone too, but not forgotten. Nor will yours be.

Larry, sorry to hear you lost your Mom and Dad. Cancer is nasty as you know better than me. It's cool you were good friends with your Dad. That will give you good feelings and memories to pull up when you need them most.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom