Concealed Carry Permit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bknox

Head Chef
Cicero, IL, but my heart is in Virginia where my f
An Arizona Department of Safety Officer pulled over a pick-up truck owner for a faulty taillight. When the officer approached the driver, the man behind the wheel handed the officer his driver’s license, insurance card and a concealed weapon carry permit.

The officer took all the documents, looked them over and said. "Mr. Johnson, I see you have a CWCP. Do you have any weapons with you?"

The driver replied, " Yes sir, I have a 357 handgun in a hip holster, a
.45 in the glove box and a .22 derringer in my boot."

The officer looked at the driver and asked, "Anything else?"

"Yes sir, I have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and an AR-15 behind the seat."

The officer asked if the man was driving to or from a shooting range and the man said he wasn't, so the officer bent over and looked into the driver's face and said "Mr. Johnson, you're carrying quite a few guns.

May I ask what you are afraid of?

Mr. Johnson looked at the officer and calmly answered,

"Not a thing!"

Mossberg? Give me a break here. Poor old guy needs a boost in his SS payments or else he could peddle the AR and buy 2 mini 14s and a Browning scatter gun. Yeppers thats the ticket. . 22 Derringers go in the shirt pocket .45 in the boot. The guy just dont think logical. Thats prob why they make him live in AZ.

My pride and joy is a old 16 gauge Springfield double barrel twin trigger. (named Sally) Pull both triggers, and they both go. :D Don't know why I name all my hardware, but I do. :LOL: Val has a 870 Remington, I don't shoot with her at the gun club, cuz she is a better shot and kicks my ass in front of the boy's. Love a "meat shoot" when she sez, Bet ya your winnings I can run 25! :LOL: she does :D Lots to grill after that deal. Cool when a woman can clean out a club house to see her shoot. DAMN I'm a lucky man! BTW it's fun to reload a few shot gun shells with slow burning black powder. If you get into a shoot off, that messes up the person you are shoot against big time. And its good for a laugh too. :LOL:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
My pride and joy is a old 16 gauge Springfield double barrel twin trigger. (named Sally) Pull both triggers, and they both go. :D Don't know why I name all my hardware, but I do. :LOL: Val has a 870 Remington, I don't shoot with her at the gun club, cuz she is a better shot and kicks my ass in front of the boy's. Love a "meat shoot" when she sez, Bet ya your winnings I can run 25! :LOL: she does :D Lots to grill after that deal. Cool when a woman can clean out a club house to see her shoot. DAMN I'm a lucky man! BTW it's fun to reload a few shot gun shells with slow burning black powder. If you get into a shoot off, that messes up the person you are shoot against big time. And its good for a laugh too. :LOL:

I have an old 13 year old beagle/hound mix named Daisy that I swear is retarded and she'll sit there and simply stare at shit and I wonder.........'what the phuck is going through her mind'.........I think I just figured it out......

But that's okay Chris, just keep safe and keep your helmet on tight, we still luvs ya.

13 years old? See, this is why I hate dogs. They are always happy to see you, They never give you crap no matter what time you get home, you never have to ask them permission to do any thing, they love you no matter what. Then the damn thing up and dies. My last dog would go nuts if he saw me with shot gun in hands. Jump in the back of the pick up a hundred miles a hour. Damn, I miss that dog. Don't miss the ex wife! She barked worse than any beagle I ever went hunting with! :LOL: Friend has a couple of pointer bird dogs, fun to watch them work in the field. I miss allot cuz I'm too busy watching them at work. Amazing.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
13 years old? See, this is why I hate dogs. They are always happy to see you, They never give you crap no matter what time you get home, you never have to ask them permission to do any thing, they love you no matter what. Then the damn thing up and dies. My last dog would go nuts if he saw me with shot gun in hands. Jump in the back of the pick up a hundred miles a hour. Damn, I miss that dog. Don't miss the ex wife! She barked worse than any beagle I ever went hunting with! :LOL: Friend has a couple of pointer bird dogs, fun to watch them work in the field. I miss allot cuz I'm too busy watching them at work. Amazing.

Yeah, simply amazing.

My favorite shotgun is my 1897 Winchester pump. It's a John Moses Browning designed gun. BTW this is the 100th anniversary of Browning's model 1911 .45 auto. That guy built nice firearms.

Glock 26 with Corbon DPX 115gr +P rounds...conceals well (IWB or OWB). I also have a G19 magazine with extender sleeve for my mag carrier on my left hip (15rd on that one).

In the words of Clint Smith...

Moron's statement: "You must be paranoid, you carry a gun."

Clint's Reply: "What on earth do I have to be paranoid about? I'm carrying a gun!"

Back
Top Bottom