Coming Soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do a pickle making video man.. Bryan hooked my up with a sweet pickle recipe.. :D

Dave you can include a slide show at the end of the clips watch a few of mine BOY... God job too

Thanks JB...I was being a bit of a wise a$$ in the early days before video some of the boys on the board would do slide shows..some people liked em and some hated them ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:
Thanks JB...I was being a bit of a wise a$$ in the early days before video some of the boys on the board would do slide shows..some people liked em and some hated them ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Must have rubbed off when I met Nick... :roll: :D

wittdog said:
Nick Prochilo said:
wittdog said:

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Must have rubbed off when I met Nick... :roll: :D

4.gif

Ahhhh, now your a better man! :oops:

wittdog said:

You being a wiseass..hmmm..who'd a thunk ???

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Hey John, thnaks to you doing the windows and cutting the lawn at Witts, I got to eat for free! :LOL: :twisted: ;)

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":3gz0iig0]
wittdog said:

Hey John, thnaks to you doing the windows and cutting the lawn at Witts, I got to eat for free! :LOL: :twisted: ;)[/quote:3gz0iig0]

Its what I do..siiigghhhh....

Back
Top Bottom