Cold Wet & Rainy - a Perfect Day for Chilli!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Needed to make Chilli for a Friday night potluck in Paris Ontario this weekend. Going to be my first Competition not as an amateur.

Had a practice butt in the freezer Took it out thawed it and brought it up to temp early this morning with some apple juice. Shredded it and made some chilli. Going to cook this all day until dinner. Then most of it will be frozen for a couple of days until the comp.

looks good Diva butttttttttt i never seen BEANS [smilie=nonono.gif] in Chili . must be a north thing .

We always put beans in our chili. Never ever not done it.

I don't understand chili with out beans. Thats a red sauce with meat and spices to me. IMHO of course I hear they like em that way down South. To each their own.

Tasted good for lunch today too.

Diva Q said:
We always put beans in our chili. Never ever not done it.

I don't understand chili with out beans. Thats a red sauce with meat and spices to me. IMHO of course I hear they like em that way down South. To each their own.

Tasted good for lunch today too.
Diva those southern boys don't know what they are missing....luvs me some kitchen sink chilli...

Nobeans for me, tried it too rather have beans on top my rice & gravy. lookin good Diva. must be a northern ting

growing up Mom and Dad made 2 chilis. One pot with, and one pot without. I must live on the dividing line. I like it with better myself, but I dont pass up without either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom