Classic Pod Cast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's kinda' weird actually hearing your voices :eek: . You guys sound really OLD :ack: . I like it better lookin' at what you type :taunt:

In fact at 9:15 eastern, you can hear a little tribute to Don Knotts, including Barney Fife's famous "selfish giraffe speech"

Ya know I was just at the radio stations web site. Funny thing when you look at the pictures. Ole Cappy isn't in the dance comp. pics, but he was a judge in the bake comp. Wonder why that is????

3.gif

Captain Morgan said:
In fact at 9:15 eastern, you can hear a little tribute to Don Knotts, including Barney Fife's famous "selfish giraffe speech"
That's really cool Cap =D> =D>

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":vk26zipz]yeah, I've been thinking about killing Rempe. That might make me famous.

Who's Rempe?[/quote:vk26zipz] You know Rempe, the guy that took the site down for 2 days on "weekend" to get rid of the adds no one ever noticed anyways. :)
Hey cap, I think It might make you famous on this board, =D> but I don't think any body else would give a s*#t. I guess it depends on how you did it. :wwnn:

Captain Morgan said:
yeah, I've been thinking about killing Rempe. That might make me famous.

You know Cap'n, it's probably not a good idea to be discussing these kinda things on a public board.

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom