Chinese Food.....Order out or Make at Home?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It sucks that you don't live where they have good take out anywhere around. Up here in God's country we have plenty of great take out places, but I, like you prefer to cook it at home! I'd suggest that on the days your daughter has softball practice you pack a picnic dinner to take along, save your disappointment! ;)

Well fortuantely we have a great chinese delivery place which a person could rattle the wok room with a well elevated .270 from my crib. They have the best orange chicken in town and fair egg rolls. Takes them about 2 mins to get here. This may be a solution in search of an issue.

Kindly don't let Old Dropper hear you talking like this..lol. I am a hardcore .22-250 fan. That one has my heart. What it can't kill from a long way off..never bumped into it yet. It also do not hardly ever make an exit on the far side. That means its energy has been deemed useful by the host. Or would seem so.

I'm confused is Larry going to shoot the Chinese guy? If so he should wait for the replacement order of fried rice. BTW - My guess is Larry is a 9 mm guy.

Close Buzz, .38 Special +P Charter Arms Snub Nose. Like my food, I like to keep my guns simple and foolproof for home defense.

Charter Arms? Aint that the guns which are passed out to reform school graduates along with a diploma?

Close Buzz, .38 Special +P Charter Arms Snub Nose. Like my food, I like to keep my guns simple and foolproof for home defense.
Theoretically, a 38 is a 9mm long... Im a big fan of the revolver.. easier to keep track of brass for reloading.. Not that there is any primers or powder avail... thanks Obama....don't get me started...

Last edited:
Theoretically, a 38 is a 9mm long... Im a big fan of the revolver.. easier to keep track of brass for reloading.. Not that there is any primers or powder avail... thanks Obama....don't get me started...

I haven't been able to find .22LRs or .38 shells in months.

Yes..the commie liberals have outsmarted us. We thought they were coming for the guns but they were after the ammo.

The gun and ammo manufacturers are making almost as much money as the oil companies! grumble grumble

The gun companies trying to peddle their wares are similar to Obamie Motors selling cars with no gasoline available. Smart folks should only consider buying those guns which fit what ammo they have on hand. .22 should be our friend.

Charter Arms, yeah they make some good stuff. Y'all want my listing of my Armory? LOL. By the way Larry good eats brother! I love Fried Rice. Takes a bit to cook it, but it is worth the wait. Your Chinese Restaurant is kinda disgrace, the one near me is about 15 miles away but it is great.

Damnit now I have to go make some, I hope you are proud now.

Back
Top Bottom