Chicken Roundtable Podcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tony I think that's a great idea, especially since chicken is alot of peoples achille's heel.

Chicken is the only KCBS meat I haven't done yet and it is, of course, in the works...getting the panel members and a time when everyone can do it is always to hardest part of the deal! 8)

Greg Rempe said:
Chicken is the only KCBS meat I haven't done yet and it is, of course, in the works...getting the panel members and a time when everyone can do it is always to hardest part of the deal! 8)

I bet! If you didn't do everyone of them after 9pm on a Sunday or weeknight I'm sure it would be easier to find panel members. :roll:

Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

Greg Rempe said:
Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

I'm not staying up until 10 or 11pm to talk to you when I have to wake up everyday at 3am. I'm certainly not going to take your advice making money either! I hear you have a stockpile of cheese..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3aup9lwj]Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

I'm not staying up until 10 or 11pm to talk to you when I have to wake up everyday at 3am. I'm certainly not going to take your advice making money either! I hear you have a stockpile of cheese..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:3aup9lwj]

who stockpiles cheese? :roll: :D

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1g4xm2c2]Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

I'm not staying up until 10 or 11pm to talk to you when I have to wake up everyday at 3am. I'm certainly not going to take your advice making money either! I hear you have a stockpile of cheese..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

who stockpiles cheese? :roll: :D[/quote:1g4xm2c2]

People that get it free every month! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1vr86ybv][quote="Greg Rempe":1vr86ybv]Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

who stockpiles cheese? :roll: :D[/quote:1vr86ybv]

People that get it free every month! :shock:[/quote:1vr86ybv]

what kind is he stockpilin? Frumunda?? :shock:

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2blzi5lr][quote="Greg Rempe":2blzi5lr]Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

People that get it free every month! :shock:[/quote:2blzi5lr]

what kind is he stockpilin? Frumunda?? :shock:[/quote:2blzi5lr]

It's a block of american.............

Larry Wolfe said:
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13sn40xo]
SteerCrazy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13sn40xo][quote="Greg Rempe":13sn40xo]Actually, I've only had one guy not be able to do it...others jump at the chance to be on the show and also be able to promote whatever they want at the end...others choose to go to bed instead of build their business! :roll:

People that get it free every month! :shock:[/quote:13sn40xo]

what kind is he stockpilin? Frumunda?? :shock:[/quote:13sn40xo]

It's a block of american.............[/quote:13sn40xo] :LOL: :LOL:

Finney said:
ISBBQ said:
I am really enjoying the podcasts. I especially like the roundtable discussions. Will there be one coming about chicken?

Tony

Rempe is 'skeart' of chickens. :shock:
Wouldn't "skeart" be considered 'chicken"??

Back
Top Bottom