Chicken Jucy Lucy's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking sandwich!! I don't think I have seen ground chicken in the store. Do you know if it the stuff you get is white, dark or both?

Nice looking burger! Glad to see you got the video under 5 minutes, it was actually well done! I'm not a fan of chicken burgers but I may have to give these a try.

Great looking sandwich!! I don't think I have seen ground chicken in the store. Do you know if it the stuff you get is white, dark or both?

John, this was a mix of white and dark. I am sure you'd put a great spin on this!!

Think all the big grocery stores sell ground up chicken and turkey these days. Check in the frozen food section V. The Warden has tricked me into eating Turkey burgers a few times. They aint bad. We seem to draw the line on grinded up chckens for some reason.

Think all the big grocery stores sell ground up chicken and turkey these days. Check in the frozen food section V. The Warden has tricked me into eating Turkey burgers a few times. They aint bad. We seem to draw the line on grinded up chckens for some reason.

BW, give the ground chicken a try. I don't care for the ground turkey, but the chicken is down right tasty!

Ok will put it on the agenda. Now the first whiff I get of boiled chicken feathers the deal is off. Thats why I cant eat Earl Campbell hotlinks. They smell just like my Mama pulling a headless chicken out of the big boiling cauldron. They also insist on stuffing the nasty gut bombs in rubber garden hoses. Us old codgers cant chew stuff like that ya know?

John, this was a mix of white and dark. I am sure you'd put a great spin on this!!
How about chix patty sprinkled with italian seasonings cooked, then top with the following-
pestosauce, a cheese sauce made out of kraft parm cheese, topped with a tomato, onion, and basil mix (can't think of what it is called :cry: )

Sounds a bit like some kinda furrin food. I think the basil stuff is called Pesto maybe. Or maybe it is anti-Pesto. Hard to keep track of some of that lingo.

Sounds a bit like some kinda furrin food. I think the basil stuff is called Pesto maybe. Or maybe it is anti-Pesto. Hard to keep track of some of that lingo.

Hard to think, I have a big o glass of wine I'm suckin down :p.
But google is my friend. I was thinking of adding a Bruschetta mix to top it off.
There is a hamburg place around here called Red Robin :rock:
that makes a sandwich like that and it is AWESOME

Wow..glad to find somebody who actually had a meal at the Red Robin place. I have drove by one in Grapevine, TX a million times but did not feel comfortable to stop since it was always real deserted at lunch time. I normally eat where I see a lot of trucks parked. Thats how I knew my first wife was a good cook. Sometimes I come home and there be bull haulers stretching around the block. You are opening up some old wounds here. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom