Chicken Fried Steak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks guys! Buzz, give it a shot.....it's a cheap cut that turns into a fantastic dish once complete.

Hey now..cant beat a meal like that. Smart Bride you got there. Wished I had thought of that. We have spicy hummus and kale dip with Pita Crackers. Now is that fancy or whut?

Haven't had CFS in a coon's age. Gotta do that soon! Very nice!!!!

Last edited:
Kids got us tickets to see "Jersey Boys" and a gift certificate to the restaurant! It was a fantastic night! It is a hell of a great city!

Glad all had fun. Not to be redundant yet again but My Daddy say Noo Yawk City was like being in a furrin country. He was up there in the Big War ya know? He say he could not tell what language they was speaking or sure enough what it was they was eating. My Retired Air Force Colonel pal..who as you might recall was giving advice to everybody near that place to move out cuz the bloodthirsty Muslims are coming to bring it down..as in uninhabitable. He is now prepping in his bunker in the Mtns. of NM. Wind generators (thanks Al) water which cant run out..bullets..food etc. Think he was wrong in the scenario. Looks like Obamie just gonna turn it over to them and/or the Chicoms. Its sick. I would move just to cover all the bases.

Glad all had fun. Not to be redundant yet again but My Daddy say Noo Yawk City was like being in a furrin country. He was up there in the Big War ya know? He say he could not tell what language they was speaking or sure enough what it was they was eating. My Retired Air Force Colonel pal..who as you might recall was giving advice to everybody near that place to move out cuz the bloodthirsty Muslims are coming to bring it down..as in uninhabitable. He is now prepping in his bunker in the Mtns. of NM. Wind generators (thanks Al) water which cant run out..bullets..food etc. Think he was wrong in the scenario. Looks like Obamie just gonna turn it over to them and/or the Chicoms. Its sick. I would move just to cover all the bases.

Really? Foreign language? This post has more foreign language then the freaking UN!

Picked up some sirloin tip steaks slice thin.
I'm going to beat the shit out of them with a mallet and and give it a go! :cool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom