Chicken Fried Steak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok..is this the schicken fried snake thread or did somebody's choo choo happen to jump the tracks? I have the grand prize winner by all accounts from Thread Gills in Austin. Now us innocent bystanders always thought it was a Cedar Hacker place since the parking lot was always full of Volvos? This cost only five bucks for them who might want it. This come from one of our long lost pals so it bound to be right. Let me know. Thanks. Lot of aholes seem to hang out on here.

Last edited:
Well dont work too hard..but keep it up. Working is how a lot of us got our starts. There is bound to be a bright future in it somewhere. Sub out stage one for some decent bbq rub. Skip the canola oil that is a proven killer. Use Kroger Light Olive Oyl mixed 50/50 with Coconut oil. That will work.

Threadgills Chicken Fried Steak Recipe

Made it for breakfast this morning!
I was a little slack on the gravy aspect though. :(

It takes a large butted house mouse wearing tight Wranglers to make good gravy. I could have saved you some effort.

Aint no right minded Texican entertain the brilliant yankme idear of CFS for breakfast. Thats...un-natural. They are supposed to be used one for dinner and two are three for supper. Sausage and eggs is for breakfast. Now my arrythimas is kicking in.

Aint no right minded Texican entertain the brilliant yankme idear of CFS for breakfast. Thats...un-natural. They are supposed to be used one for dinner and two are three for supper. Sausage and eggs is for breakfast. Now my arrythimas is kicking in.

I guess one of these days I'll have to show you how us Yankees roll :cool:

I guess one of these days I'll have to show you how us Yankees roll :cool:
Buzz we've tried. I do believe he really doesn't care to much for the Yankee inquisition into this topic. (or any other topic for that matter)
Seems like a Yankee racist or somethin'. Dunno' :confused:

Buzz we've tried. I do believe he really doesn't care to much for the Yankee inquisition into this topic. (or any other topic for that matter)
Seems like a Yankee racist or somethin'. Dunno' :confused:

If your don't live in texass, don't love mesquite and cooking on electric smoke, you might be a Yankee racist...

Thanks for your support Bob. Now I know how the cute bunny feels when it accidentally falls into Lake Okeechobee and is eat up with ravenous Pirrahnnas and Crockodiles..giant Burmese Pythons etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom