Chicken Bog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
is a regional dish combining chicken, sausage and rice. Been hankering for it, but
to save time, I bought pre-made chicken. when the rice is done, I'll give you some finished pics.

First pic, disgusting ,2nd pic outstanding!! You really didn't use that chicken did you? I never heard of this dish and looked it up. Now its on my list of things to try.

Now I will cheat and buy a rotisserie chicken from time to time. But damn man, you should ashamed to call yourself southern and use something like that. Next time try Mahatma yellow rice. Adds another layer of flavor.

Cliff H. said:
Please............. No finished pics.

Vermin999 said:
First pic, disgusting ,2nd pic outstanding!! You really didn't use that chicken did you? I never heard of this dish and looked it up. Now its on my list of things to try.

swampsauce said:
Now I will cheat and buy a rotisserie chicken from time to time. But damn man, you should ashamed to call yourself southern and use something like that. Next time try Mahatma yellow rice. Adds another layer of flavor.

What they said. All of em. But that last pic does look pretty good.

BOB

Captain Morgan said:
is a regional dish combining chicken, sausage and rice. Been hankering for it, but
to save time, I bought pre-made chicken. when the rice is done, I'll give you some finished pics.
Dude; that's nasty! A chicken in a can??? :shock: :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom