Chicken and Dumplings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Very simple, yet very delicious! See more pic's and the recipe at The Wolfe Pit

img_203198_0_e08702b62a0694f4724ffe9c7577fa8a.jpg

One of my all time favorites. I really like it when I dont run across a bone or something. That is when I know it was made with love.

Nick Prochilo said:
You won't believe this but I've never had chicken & dumplings. :cry:
That will be changing soon!
Say it aint so nick. I have grown up on that stuff. Grandma would send me out to catch a chicken on the farm just to get me the hell out of the kitchen. Never did catch one of those crazy chickens. :LOL: In the coop, it was easy, in the barn yard, forget it.

Pigs

Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2mz9wdjq]You won't believe this but I've never had chicken & dumplings. :cry:

You're not the only one.[/quote:2mz9wdjq]
You both have got to be kidding me. :shock: :shock: :LOL:

Good job there Wolf boy. Looks purty good. Now do they taste as good as them the warden makes? I will have to do a taste comparison test on this deal:) Now if your recipe has a bunch of yankee ingredients in it I do deserve the right to tweak it so it be mo universally appealing to the Texican pallette so to speak. Thanks.

bigwheel

Puff said:
Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1iuls542]You won't believe this but I've never had chicken & dumplings. :cry:

You're not the only one.
You both have got to be kidding me. :shock: :shock: :LOL:[/quote:1iuls542]

They must have had a sheltered youth.

Griff said:
Puff said:
Helen_Paradise said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1p5il7g8]You won't believe this but I've never had chicken & dumplings. :cry:

You're not the only one.

They must have had a sheltered youth.[/quote:1p5il7g8]

One lives on the West coast and one lives on an Island........yeah, I'd say they were definitely sheltered!

Larry Wolfe said:
Griff said:
Puff said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":3ikly5kk][quote="Nick Prochilo":3ikly5kk]You won't believe this but I've never had chicken & dumplings. :cry:

You're not the only one.

They must have had a sheltered youth.[/quote:3ikly5kk]

One lives on the West coast and one lives on an Island........yeah, I'd say they were definitely sheltered![/quote:3ikly5kk]
Sheltered by the walls of a cave. Wtf?? :shock:

Only creature who could go a lifetime without chicken n dumplins got to be some kinda Space Alien. Hope yall don't mind but I am forwarding this to Art Bell for a deeper investigation. Looking for my tinfoil hat as we speak.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom