Cheese Omelette and Hash Browns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Can you really not enjoy eggs anytime?
Well, actually toward the end of the wek I have to go for what I'll just call a "not so very pleasant exam" and I need to start a liquid diet later today. So, last night I didn't want to eat anything really heavy and didn't know what I wanted to eat. I saw a half of a cold baked potato in the fridge and hash browns popped into my head. Well, you can't just eat hash browns all by themselves right? Next thing that I thought of was a cheese omlette(yeah, I know I wanted to eat lighter but what the heck?). Next thing I knew I was having a breakfast dinner and it was delicious!
I grated the potato, diced up halfa small onion and it was on.
Hash browns came out fantastic and quick too.
img_255898_0_3de031f198ec23d2cc46fe67fdda8a7e.jpg

Grabbed a few fresh eggs I had just taken from the nest a half hour earlier and made a quick cheddar cheese omelette and of course you have to have toast with eggs and hash browns(except when you have good homemade biscuits).
img_255898_1_2f622985b91d3c7a7359a0593128d4b8.jpg

Amazing how something so simple can be so satisfying!

Oh yeah, that's a hearty stick to your ribs breakfast fo sho! Add some sriracha to that and it's money!

But you do feel refreshed and somewhat lighter afterwards! They should use that stuff to open clogged drain lines! Roto rooter has nothing on that stuff!

Back
Top Bottom