Change is good...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I'm worried about lame. First the pathetic performance by OSU and now Rempe! By the way Greg, a quick title search of your property indicates that I own it, now get out!

Fight Dude!

Throwing good money after bad. I don't care for the new name but then I'm not payin for it either. I would have called it Q-4-U.com. Whenever I refer to this forum it's usually "4u' or Rempe's forum. Don't ever give up the domain name. Does the Q stand for queer? Think about that.

Uncle Bubba said:
Throwing good money after bad. I don't care for the new name but then I'm not payin for it either. I would have called it Q-4-U.com. Whenever I refer to this forum it's usually "4u' or Rempe's forum. Don't ever give up the domain name. Does the Q stand for queer? Think about that.

Thanks Uncle Bubba, now everytime I click the page to refresh or return to index...all I see is " the queer pit forum"......thanx

I don't know guys...The new name seems to work well for what I want to do...eventually this forum thing will evaporate and I will be a huge success on radio...so "The Q Pit" is a much better radio show name then "BBQ-4-U"...Welcome to the Pit...nice!! ;)

don't worry, when I make it big on radio (although I should be on TV as I have "Movie Star" good looks) we'll still do the round table show. It better be satellite radio, that way Minion can keep swearing and using perverted anecdotes! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:
I don't know guys...The new name seems to work well for what I want to do...eventually this forum thing will evaporate and I will be a huge success on radio...so "The Q Pit" is a much better radio show name then "BBQ-4-U"...Welcome to the Pit...nice!! ;)

don't worry, when I make it big on radio (although I should be on TV as I have "Movie Star" good looks) we'll still do the round table show. It better be satellite radio, that way Minion can keep swearing and using perverted anecdotes! :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
Movie star what?? :shock: :LOL:

Smokey_Joe said:
I understand the "radio ring" to the name...but even just then you said...."Welcome to the Pit" when referring to radio annoucement.

Why not just call this "The Pit" ?

I agree, Q Pit is somewhat redundant.

I dunno.."Pit" is also a hole...this way you are distingushing between a hole and a cooker.

Love it or hate....this is it! :D

Bubba wrote:

Greg Rempe said:
I dunno.."Pit" is also a hole...this way you are distingushing between a hole and a cooker.

Love it or hate....this is it! :D

Now I get really bad images of who will be finding the site.... between Bubbas question for the "Q"..... and Gregs explaning the possible mix up of PIT and HOLE...

just bustin' ya Greg.......ultimately it's your choice for whatever name YOU choose/chose...... I just thank you for the site even existing.

A SINCERE THANK YOU!

Okay, I just changed the "BBQ-4-U" bookmark to "The Q Pit" on my Firefox Bookmarks Toolbar. The changeover is final as far as I'm concerned. ;)

--John 8)
(Make sure you pronounce it clearly so nobody thinks you're saying "Cupid." :P )

Back
Top Bottom