Chaney Grill Starts the Journey Across The Nation.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
As you know Buzz hit me up to see if we could ship just the top.
We’ll here it goes. Chaney called me yesterday to tell me the grill is complete.
I headed up to Lakewood California this evening to pick it up.
Loaded it in the back of the Lincoln and hit the road.

First Stop, Costa Mesa CA.
It’ll rest in my garage til I can find a box this week, then off to FedEx for the journey to Ohio. Buzz will pick up the post from there so we can see the rest of the build and most of all cooks!!!! :)

Stay tuned!!! ;)

Congrats bbquzz! You're a good man Tri Tip!
I emailed Chaney after seein' your grill. He responded
quickly but told me at this time he wasn't able to sell &
ship outside his area.

8)

BluzQue said:
Congrats bbquzz! You're a good man Tri Tip!
I emailed Chaney after seein' your grill. He responded
quickly but told me at this time he wasn't able to sell &
ship outside his area.

8)

We're worken on it. Most likely will be a bolt toghether stand that can be packed inside and ship.

And just like that it shows up on my doorstep. Next step is to get the stand made and then it will head North with me to Michigan where I'll post pictures of the first cook. Sorry to post so many pictures, but I wanted Tri Tip to see what a great packing job he did pack.

The months of July & August there are loads of old friends and family on vacation in our bay and I see that time when the Chaney Grill will come in handy. My wife and I enjoy the off season and I am sure when it is the two of us the Performer will get used. I have only had the Performer a short time and I really like the table and the lighter. I am in the process of building a paver patio with a fire pit down by the lake and hope to use the Chaney Grill down there, I'll post pictures when I get it all set up.

Back
Top Bottom