Captain Morgan Cookbook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
is really happening. It's just a small self published thing the
radio station is doing. Every Thursday at 9:30 am I do a cooking
segment (sponsored by Phillips Seafood), sometimes with guest
chefs, most of the time just me. Each week the recipes are posted
on the website at wezv.com

This fall, we'll compile them into a cookbook/recipe collection which we'll
sell for 4 or 5 bucks, with all the money going to the Red Cross or the Humane Society....we've done this before with our listeners favorite recipes.

Anyway, there will be more recipes than the ones we do on Thursdays,
and I'd like to invite you to send me one of your favorites for possible inclusion...you will be credited and might even get a free copy sent to you.
In fact I've already got one of Divas recipes in there which I grabbed here from the forum one day when a guest didn't show up and I got stuck with no recipe.

Bill the Grill guy, if you want to do a recipe, or maybe have Brady do a segment on her pasta thing she made, let me know....you'll just have to get up one day on your vacation in time to make it to the station by 9;30

Next Thursday, chef Dave Porter from Phillips Seafood is bringing in
flounder and telling us how to cook it....you can listen live on line at
9:30 am.

Anybody who is coming to town and wants to be interviewed and explain
a recipe, please email me.

You could just make a book out of all the recipes in the recipe section here. :!:

If Greg won't let you do that then I will pm you the asparagus casserole recipe. :LOL:

Hey Cap'n best of fortunes on the book and radio gig. Dont give any money to them crooks you mentioned. Donate to the Salvation Army.

bigwheel

Captain Morgan said:
Bill the Grill guy, if you want to do a recipe, or maybe have Brady do a segment on her pasta thing she made, let me know....you'll just have to get up one day on your vacation in time to make it to the station by 9;30

I gave Brady your phone number and she will be in touch about that. I think she would enjoy doing that and I'd like to see the radio station.

Looking forward to the book Cappy. Money is going for a good cause. The recipes that you have on the radio site were pretty good looking as well!

Back
Top Bottom