Can I get some help from everyone here please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
One of my dearest friends who recently retired after a really long career being a prison guard (one heck of a tough job) entered a contest to win a boat to fish in. He needs votes to do it though. They don't have a lot of money and they are really some of the nicest give you the shirt off their back people I have ever met. If there was any man who deserved a boat it would be Bud. He uses a tiny boat right now that has been patched more times than I could tell you. The man just wants to fish and enjoy some of his retirement with his wife.

Please I am asking all of you could you help him out. I would really appreciate it.

You have to go to the website to vote for him. I think you can also vote everyday up till the contest ends.

His name is RV (Bud) Alcock from Grand Forks British Columbia
Right now he is #13 but that could change.

http://www.wfn.tv/rogers/archives.php?page=2

Thank you so much to anyone who votes for Bud.

He done been officially voted for. That website tried to get me to install something but I chickened out.

bigwheel

Burnt Food Dude said:
He's up to #8 now. I went there and tried to figure how to vote for him. Do I just click on the picture? Do I have to install the adobe flash?

If I have to install their adobe flash, sorry, I'm not going to do it. I already have flash.

I tried also, he was #7.... but same here as BFD.... I already have the latest Flash player....that usually get's detected automatically...seemed odd it didn't so I didn't go any further.

I clicked on the picture several times, but it kept telling me to install the Falsh Player....it never took to anywhere to vote.

Hope your friend wins.

My Vote is in.

I had to install the thing you guys keep talking about but it took about 1 second and only had to click the install button...then the vote button showed up at the bottom...no problem

Still #5 :D

LOL Thank you all.

Well I went to vote again this morning but can't yet. It is probably on a timed thing.

Larry D. said:
I voted. I hope he wins, maybe he'll take me fishing. [smilie=a_bigteeth.gif]

if he wins he can take ALL of us fishin :shock: votes in, UPDATE, he's now on page 1 for those who click on Diva's link and I didn't get a pop up wanting me to install anything....thank you firefox :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom