Can Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
June 25th is a benefit for a pal, going to have a pot luck can cook. Idea behind this is every one brings a few cans of what ever and it gets dumped in the "speed Queen" Once heated, precooked meat, sausage and sea food gets added and seasoned. Hope it works out. Otherwise we save the unopened cans till we have enough to make a batch at a party in the fall. Sounds gross I know, but its great chow. Kind of like the garbage can booze party at collage. Big clean garbage can and everyone dumps there booze in and add ice, stir, and dip your cup in. :LOL:

img_239512_0_798e69b0b77e67aa93755953d4caef85.jpg

You will love the tub!(I hve two :D ) Just make sure when you get the hole in the bottom welded with no less than 1/6 inch thick stainless. I had one fail cuz I didn't tell them what I planed to do with it. Also, get a 1/4 inch round piece of steel to put on the Turkey fry burner to act as a heat defuse device.( I also have a tripod and chains with a S hook on the end to hang it over a hot bed of coals from the camp fire.) Other wise things will scorch and burn on the bottom if you don't constantly stir and wonder off to the blender. :LOL:
I'll yank it apart for you for a case of Blue. :) Yea, fat chance of that. I'd have to supply the blueskis! :LOL:

my plan is to put it in a drum with burner under it... And my new poison of choice is Bud Lite Lime Bottles

john pen said:
my plan is to put it in a drum with burner under it... And my new poison of choice is Bud Lite Lime Bottles
Hell yea, that would work. Great idea, never thought of that. Great plan. Now let me see what I can do with the Budskis.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
June 25th is a benefit for a pal, going to have a pot luck can cook. Idea behind this is every one brings a few cans of what ever and it gets dumped in the "speed Queen" Once heated, precooked meat, sausage and sea food gets added and seasoned. Hope it works out. Otherwise we save the unopened cans till we have enough to make a batch at a party in the fall. Sounds gross I know, but its great chow. Kind of like the garbage can booze party at collage. Big clean garbage can and everyone dumps there booze in and add ice, stir, and dip your cup in. :LOL:
Chris, I guess if you went you would know how to spell it! You really make this too easy! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

john pen said:

That explains the blown out knee! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom