Cajun Power shrimp stew pics added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol
Views: 0
|
Comments: 0
|
Favorited: 0 times

I use channellocks to tighten up cats too JB.

The video is worth the time to see the lil Bambino!!!!

You was a little dark too Boy so turn a damn light on.

LMFAO! :LOL: :LOL:

Missed em....Scared the Hell out of him though [smilie=rlp_smilie_312.gif] !

Dontcha just love them fancy pinstripes (claw marks) them cats put on the hood of yer truck all the time???

JB i got something for that cat . u rember my son i had with me in my truck ? he loves cats ....o ya he ia also my avatar pic see him he really loves cats , loves them to death :twisted: [smilie=borgsmile.gif]

Damn you jb, when you tossed those channel locks at that cat, I had to clean Zap's Creole Tomato chips and "pop" off the screen of my compooter here, don't do that no more when I got me a mouthful of pop and chips.

Too damn bad you missed him!

Bruce B said:
Damn you jb, when you tossed those channel locks at that cat, I had to clean Zap's Creole Tomato chips and "pop" off the screen of my compooter here, don't do that no more when I got me a mouthful of pop and chips.

Too damn bad you missed him!

Don't waste good pop Boy, Greg R said in a Pm he almost Pissed on his self on 1 of my clips thats easy to clean up, stick a hair dryer inyou damm pants....

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but what's the difference between the stew and gumbo? It kinda looks the same.. I got the website for cajun power as a friend of ours now too JB... Abbeville people are cool!! I been there too.

A gumbo is mix of meats 2 or 3 different types (shrimp sausage crab ect)
Cajun seafood stews are 1 type of meat (crawfish OR shrimp) If you would mix any 2 togeather you are starting a gumbo.
Some gumbo recipes also have tomatoes, thyme & oregano in them where stews don't

007bond-jb said:
A gumbo is mix of meats 2 or 3 different types (shrimp sausage crab ect)
Cajun seafood stews are 1 type of meat (crawfish OR shrimp) If you would mix any 2 togeather you are starting a gumbo.
Some gumbo recipes also have tomatoes, thyme & oregano in them where stews don't
How cool. Learn something everyday... I'll use that for a trivia question to make money at pubs... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom