Bruce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Happy Birthday Brucie! Hope you have many more!

Well thank you Larry...........SO DO I!!!

A BIG thank you to all you guys, you're a day early, but I'll take it. I get to go to dinner tomorrow at the rest. of my choice. That's the deal around here on birthdays. Somehow I get the feeling I'm still paying though.

THANKS again guys!!!! :welcm: :bar:

Greg Rempe said:
Happy Birthday to my most "Mature" moderator! :(

15.gif

8.gif

Helen_Paradise said:
Happy Birthday Brucie :D

My brother called me Brucie once...........................................................................................just once! :bbbat:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":prh4qiz1]Happy Birthday Brucie :D

My brother called me Brucie once...........................................................................................just once! :bbbat:[/quote:prh4qiz1]

You can call me Helly :!:

Happy Birthday Brucie! I hope it was a good one! Too bad I didn't have a chance to get in touch with you before I went your way on Friday.....I would have given you a pre-birthday spanking.....would have even brought along a padde. LOL

Just kidding!

allie said:
Happy Birthday Brucie! I hope it was a good one! Too bad I didn't have a chance to get in touch with you before I went your way on Friday.....I would have given you a pre-birthday spanking.....would have even brought along a padde. LOL

Just kidding!
My birthday is in April... 8-[
Head to NC or SC then.
I could use a good spanking.... I've been a bad boy. :)

ROFL! Sorry I don't make it down south very often. I do go about once a year to visit my family in southeast Georgia but this year, we're planning a summer trip rather than our usual spring break.

:grin:

Finney said:
allie said:

Just kidding!
My birthday is in April... 8-[
Head to NC or SC then.
I could use a good spanking.... I've been a bad boy. :)

Your a sick Bas@$#d Finney!

Back
Top Bottom