breakfast with the witts...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
Had a good breakfast and a nice visit with the Witt clan Saturday am...Sampled the pepperoni and pastrami, both of which were excelent, took some sausage home..a good time, as always..but there was no beer..WTF ????

john pen said:
Had a good breakfast and a nice visit with the Witt clan Saturday am...Sampled the pepperoni and pastrami, both of which were excelent, took some sausage home..a good time, as always..but there was no beer..WTF ????

We had all the beer you brought :P :D

Wittdogs B said:
[quote="john pen":1ruvqw2x]Had a good breakfast and a nice visit with the Witt clan Saturday am...Sampled the pepperoni and pastrami, both of which were excelent, took some sausage home..a good time, as always..but there was no beer..WTF ????

We had all the beer you brought :P :D[/quote:1ruvqw2x]

What do you mean by all ?

john pen said:

Yeah, I had to bring my own from Va when I went to visit the Witts too. :shock:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="john pen":h1yjuqem]Had a good breakfast and a nice visit with the Witt clan Saturday am...Sampled the pepperoni and pastrami, both of which were excelent, took some sausage home..a good time, as always..but there was no beer..WTF ????

Yeah, I had to bring my own from Va when I went to visit the Witts too. :shock:[/quote:h1yjuqem]
Hell if I remember I bought you a 30 pack of the silver bullet....and I was stuck with 28....you had two then went on your honeymoon :LOL:

no, no, no...Ill eat your food..especially the pepperoni !! Im just complaining about the lack of adult beverages..

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Dave, somethings never change, huh? :LOL:
Yeah...I remember when you and your wonderfull wife came by...a 12 something hour car trip and you still managed to bring dessert and something for the boys...a real class act. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom