Brazilian Troops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey_Joe

Head Chef
President Bush was briefed on the war this morning from his Defence Secretary, Donald Rumsfeld.

He solemnly was told that 3 Brazilian solders were killed in Iraq.

To everyone's amazement, all the color drained from the President's face,
he put his head in his hands and began to sweat profusely.
Then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost in tears.

Finally, he composed himself and asked, "Duh.......just exactly how many is a Brazilian?"

[smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

^ ZZZZZZZZZ
President Bashing

It's funny's brother...Not Funny

May I add you have the right to post such jokes. The Constitution allows it, my 2 Sons serving in the Army help protect the right.

It does not protect such jokes as being seen as not funny and insulting to me and maybe some others.

We have EVERY other Nation busting on the US, we have the Dems busting on the US and we have some Republicans busting on the US and our President. Do we really need BBQ'rs doing it too?

If mentioning Jesus is all but banned where does President bashing stand?

Just asking cus I have some wicked Hillary images an jokes ready.
:twisted:

bknox said:

I know I get in trouble again for my beliefs and thoughts.
So be it.
lol

EDIT: Sorry to jack this thread guys. I guess I could have emailed or PM'd Greg with my Complaint but I'm not afraid of posting my opinions in Public with my Real Name.

peace

Greg Rempe said:
...and that typically takes place in the General Discussion section where it belongs....

I hate to quote myself...

General Discussion is the place to take up political and religious posts should you feel the need...and I highly discourage both!

Also let this show that you can/will be challenged on these views at any given time.

1. Robert Gates is the Secretary of Defense. Donald Rumsfield was fired/resigned shortly following the 2006 elections. Brazil was never a member of the "Coalition of the Willing." Defense is not spelled with a "c."

2. "Busting" on President Bush or any president is not "busting" on the United States. It is every American's privilege to complain about or poke fun of the elected leadership. Those who deem such comments unpatriotic not only do not understand what it means to be an American, they forget their own remarks made during some other administration.

3. Making fun of President Bush's dysfunctional relationship with the English language is widely appreciated and not particularly partisan. It is a common theme of comedians as well as those who merely think they are funny from all parts of the political spectrum.

4. Considering the innate tragedy as well as the strong feelings engendered, jokes about the war are probably best left to trained professionals.

5. I agree with Mike. There is nothing funny about President Bush.

Rich

When the bad guys are coming, you don't crap on the guy in the foxhole with you. You support each other and fight together. Later, when the smoke clears and you are cleaning weapons, you can tell your foxhole buddy he can't shot worth a crap and his arm pits stink. But when the bad guys are coming you stick together....... and, the bad guys are in fact coming, now!!!!

brian j said:
Rag said:
When the bad guys are coming, you don't crap on the guy in the foxhole with you. You support each other and fight together. Later, when the smoke clears and you are cleaning weapons, you can tell your foxhole buddy he can't shot worth a crap and his arm pits stink. But when the bad guys are coming you stick together....... and, the bad guys are in fact coming, now!!!!
you might crap on him if he got you in the foxhole in the first place. :roll:
He didn't get anyone in a fox hole -- all volunteer military.. :D

boar_d_laze said:
1. Robert Gates is the Secretary of Defense. Donald Rumsfield was fired/resigned shortly following the 2006 elections. Brazil was never a member of the "Coalition of the Willing." Defense is not spelled with a "c."

2. "Busting" on President Bush or any president is not "busting" on the United States. It is every American's privilege to complain about or poke fun of the elected leadership. Those who deem such comments unpatriotic not only do not understand what it means to be an American, they forget their own remarks made during some other administration.

3. Making fun of President Bush's dysfunctional relationship with the English language is widely appreciated and not particularly partisan. It is a common theme of comedians as well as those who merely think they are funny from all parts of the political spectrum.

4. Considering the innate tragedy as well as the strong feelings engendered, jokes about the war are probably best left to trained professionals.

Rich

A fu*@ing men. That's an old joke that could easily be applied to any public figure, Bill Clinton, either George Bush, Reagan, Carter. If you don't get the humor, ignore it.

I'll resign my moderator status at this point to say if you can't have a
sense of humor, you need to keep your political opinions off this board.
I don't speak for Greg, but I know something funny when I see it,
and anyone who thinks free speech is "not supporting the troops"
is an idiot. Sorry guys, I'm sick of the "you're with me or you're against
America" routine.

You're on a bbq board...you might learn that differences of opinions
can be a good thing.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="boar_d_laze":3os388yo]1. Robert Gates is the Secretary of Defense. Donald Rumsfield was fired/resigned shortly following the 2006 elections. Brazil was never a member of the "Coalition of the Willing." Defense is not spelled with a "c."

Rich

Amen. That's an old joke that could easily be applied to any public figure, Bill Clinton, either George Bush, Reagan, Carter. If you don't get the humor, ignore it.

I'll resign my moderator status at this point to say if you can't have a
sense of humor, you need to keep your political opinions off this board.
I don't speak for Greg, but I know something funny when I see it,
and anyone who thinks free speech is "not supporting the troops"
is an idiot. Sorry guys, I'm sick of the "you're with me or you're against
America" routine.

You're on a bbq board...you might learn that differences of opinions
can be a good thing.
[/quote:3os388yo]

EXACTLY! Excellent Cappy!

Fire Destroys Bush Presidential Library

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost.

Former Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one. ;) :LOL:

Bruce B said:
Fire Destroys Bush Presidential Library

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost.

Former Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one. ;) :LOL:

And you're a Mod here?
A thread gets a little heated and instead of defussing it you throw fuel to the fire just to be a jerk.

What's up with that?
:?:

peace

Politics Religion and BBQ boards…and other hot button issues….if you want to argue about politics find a political forum to do so…if you want to spread the good work likewise…..if you want to talk Q this is the place…if you can’t take a joke…find a different BBQ forum...one that doesn’t allow jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom