Brazilian Troops

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Hedrick said:
ScottyDaQ said:
My post can beat up your post.
:evil:

My posts cause more trouble.
:roll:

Sooooooooooo.....
img_120013_0_4c1aec40fbd1abc8c534d454ba4bb4fa.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ScottyDaQ said:
Mike Hedrick said:
ScottyDaQ said:

Sooooooooooo.....
img_120036_0_4c1aec40fbd1abc8c534d454ba4bb4fa.jpg

I'm a Pirate. We sometimes cause Chaos.
Not one of ya'll is mean enough to run this Carolina boy off.
I had a leg ripped from my body while wide awake. What do I care about fat bbq're talking tough from behind their monitor? Nothing.

lol
I live I Que and therefore I post.

Mike Hedrick said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":1c9jootg]
ScottyDaQ said:

Sooooooooooo.....
img_120037_0_4c1aec40fbd1abc8c534d454ba4bb4fa.jpg

I had a leg ripped from my body while wide awake. What do I care about fat bbq're talking tough from behind their monitor? Nothing.

lol
I live I Que and therefore I post.[/quote:1c9jootg] Fat=BBQ freak... Can you tell?

I bet there ain't a handful of skinny cooks on this site.
You ever seen pictures these guys post of themselves and get tgethers?
lol

Mike Hedrick said:
ScottyDaQ said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":3m8fnqs6]
ScottyDaQ said:

Sooooooooooo.....
img_120046_0_4c1aec40fbd1abc8c534d454ba4bb4fa.jpg

lol
I live I Que and therefore I post.[/quote:3m8fnqs6]

What Psalm is that from? What type of religous persons calls someone a fat cowardly bbq'er? :cry:

The word Fat is not a curse word. I see you are about to ramp up the Christian Bashing. If I can't talk about Jesus in a positive way you should not be allowed to speak of my Faith in an insulting way.

Ya'll are amazing and so very disappointing.

I'll just turn the other cheek and let you continue. It's not me you'll answer too. Clearly you don't like me and lost any respect I had for you Mr. Wolfe.

peace and prayers
mike
<><

But we are fat!!! Who freakin cares !!! Right JB.. It took along time to get like this... I won't be making any videos with my shirt off though...

[smilie=eek2.gif]

Mike Hedrick said:
The word Fat is not a curse word. I see you are about to ramp up the Christian Bashing. If I can't talk about Jesus in a positive way you should not be allowed to speak of my Faith in an insulting way.

Ya'll are amazing and so very disappointing.

I'll just turn the other cheek and let you continue. It's not me you'll answer too. Clearly you don't like me and lost any respect I had for you Mr. Wolfe.

peace and prayers
mike
<><

Mike,
I'm simply giving it back to you brother. I did not bash you or your faith, I simply stated you calling someone "fat" and saying they're "hiding" behind (as in being a coward) a keyboard is insulting to whomever you are directing it too. That is out right against any "Christians" belief or vocabulary that I know of. I respect you for you beliefs, but you can't call yourself a Christian and insult people. I respect your beliefs, but I don't like it jammed down my throat all the time with Religious Sayings, fish pictures, etc.

I never once said I didn't like you, if I did show me the post. You are making an assumption, not stating a fact. I'm also sorry to hear that you've lost what little respect you had for me. Not sure what else to say!

Whatever dewd.
I now see how you are and what yer about.

Raffle off that long winded post above too cus it's inccorect and worthless to me.

Oh and I have already forgivin you for the anti-Christian comments and sarcassim, but I'm not the one you insulted.

peace and prayers
<><

Mike Hedrick said:
Whatever dewd.
I now see how you are and what yer about.

Raffle off that long winded post above too cus it's inccorect and worthless to me.

peace and prayers
<><

Spoken like a true Christian!

What is exactly is it "that I'm about"?

God Bless you brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom