Bought One Today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
Bought one of these today.
x607STB2-f_mt.jpeg

The BBQ-4-U Competition Cooking Team now has Sirius Satellite Radio at the comp site. =D>
And I'm incharge of the remote control. :(

Yeah John. I already had the head unit. Just bought the box.
Also have a "car kit" in my pickup, "home kits" at work and in my SC rental. I'm plug and play everywhere I go now. I can't live without it now. I'm hooked. I've got a Sirius monkey on my back.

It's amazing how many police cars you see these things in.

Good get Finney...if everyone on the forum would join we could use all the lingo on Sirius and everyone would get it! Here's the deal...pop rockin the puss with the two finger backside jones!

I'm jealous. I recently looked into satellite radio and found out all the satellites are below the horizon here. Maybe you should move up here Cap'n. Of course, it'll be a little chillier than you're used to, especially around January.

Griff

Griff said:
I'm jealous. I recently looked into satellite radio and found out all the satellites are below the horizon here. Maybe you should move up here Cap'n. Of course, it'll be a little chillier than you're used to, especially around January.

Griff
Griff, the Sirius Canada site says that people in the northern portions of Canada can get service. I don't see why you couldn't. Have you called the Sirius (US) 800 number and asked a technical person there?

Nice purchase, I love satellite radio. I have 1 at work, 1 at home and 1 in my truck, except it's XM :grin: a better decision imho

Finney said:
Griff, the Sirius Canada site says that people in the northern portions of Canada can get service. I don't see why you couldn't. Have you called the Sirius (US) 800 number and asked a technical person there?

I'll give them a call, but last year when my wife bought a new car, it came with a satellite ready radio. When I asked the dealer about subscription details, he said "Don't bother there is no coverage here".

Griff

Griff said:
Finney said:

I'll give them a call, but last year when my wife bought a new car, it came with a satellite ready radio. When I asked the dealer about subscription details, he said "Don't bother there is no coverage here".

Griff

That was your research?!?!?! :) LOL :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom