Bold Tuna Salad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm hooked on the frozen tuna steaks from Blooms. 3 of them for $6 and they're fresher than the previously frozen crap you get marked "fresh". I Drizzled with EVOO and lightly coated with Wolfe Rub Bold and sauteed for 1m 30 sec on each side, too windy to grill it. Squeezed some fresh lemon over it and sliced and placed ontop of romaine, radish, cucumbers, red onion and bell pepper and sprinkled with a little more WRB and a little Ken's Caesar dressing. I think I eat better on a diet than I did before!!

Larry just repost some old pics and lie...then maybe Nick will slack off since it appears you have..and make sure theres a beer in each pic as well.

I think that looks awesome! I'd eat it! Unfortunately, no one else in my family would. It's hard trying to eat healthy when someone always complains about the food but then they ask me to cook healthy!

Larry Wolfe said:
I'm hooked on the frozen tuna steaks from Blooms. 3 of them for $6 and they're fresher than the previously frozen crap you get marked "fresh". I Drizzled with EVOO and lightly coated with Wolfe Rub Bold and sauteed for 1m 30 sec on each side, too windy to grill it. Squeezed some fresh lemon over it and sliced and placed ontop of romaine, radish, cucumbers, red onion and bell pepper and sprinkled with a little more WRB and a little Ken's Caesar dressing. I think I eat better on a diet than I did before!!]

Dang Larry, that looks good. Both my wife and I would enjoy that , thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom