Birthday Wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
I took the kids to see Santa yesterday..and today is D’s 5th birthday so please join me in wishing him a happy birthday…

Happy Birthday! [smilie=a_bravo.gif] [smilie=banana.gif] [smilie=a_partyguy.gif] [smilie=dancing_cow.gif] [smilie=orange.gif] [smilie=muffin.gif] [smilie=vibes.gif] [smilie=a_yumdumdoodledum.gif]

For his birthday D got a 12 in Daredevil action figure, a cowboy shooting game (complete with bottles and cans that get shot off a log) and a custom Daredevil hat….he also requested an original Daredevil cake (the yellow and red costume)…today is his party we will have a houseful of 4 &5 year olds.

brian j said:
d@mn, i wish i had a 12 in 1 action figure when i was growing up. all i had was a gi joe with kung foo grip. 8)

I loved my GI Joe's. The ones I had as a kid had real hair instead of plastic formed hair. They are probably worth a fortune now.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":b6him7jn]d@mn, i wish i had a 12 in 1 action figure when i was growing up. all i had was a gi joe with kung foo grip. 8)

I loved my GI Joe's. The ones I had as a kid had real hair instead of plastic formed hair. They are probably worth a fortune now.[/quote:b6him7jn]
As old as you are I would have thought that the only toys you had were rocks...

wittdog said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":3qbhtc7n]d@mn, i wish i had a 12 in 1 action figure when i was growing up. all i had was a gi joe with kung foo grip. 8)

I loved my GI Joe's. The ones I had as a kid had real hair instead of plastic formed hair. They are probably worth a fortune now.
As old as you are I would have thought that the only toys you had were rocks...[/quote:3qbhtc7n]

Keep it up you young wipper snapper.

HAPPY B-DAY D! Enjoy it cause before you know it you'll be 50. My son will be 5 on the 12th....man does time fly

Happy Birthday D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":srkq24pf]d@mn, i wish i had a 12 in 1 action figure when i was growing up. all i had was a gi joe with kung foo grip. 8)

I loved my GI Joe's. The ones I had as a kid had real hair instead of plastic formed hair. They are probably worth a fortune now.[/quote:srkq24pf]

Now I know I am not as old as Bill, but my GI Joes had real hair too, up until I was about 7, then they changed over. We made the plastic haired ones the bad guys.

Back
Top Bottom