Bill The Grill Guy has joined the club!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
This was posted on the TVWBB!

Originally posted by Bill Small:
Found butts on sale at Harris Teeter today. Plan on doing my first butt cook on my new WSM this week. Question for the experts. Sand, or water? How much Kingsford will I need?

Note from Moderator: No URLS or images allowed in signature...I've removed it from your profile. Thanks!

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3v7jmfg0]This was posted on the TVWBB!

Found butts on sale at Harris Teeter today. Plan on doing my first butt cook on my new WSM this week. Question for the experts. Sand, or water? How much Kingsford will I need?

Note from Moderator: No URLS or images allowed in signature...I've removed it from your profile. Thanks!
i'm hurt. :cry: all this wsm knowledge here and he's got to go ask someone else for advise.

and i thought we were friends... :([/quote:3v7jmfg0]
If it makes you feel any better Brian I haven't joined over there because I get all the info I need right here :D :D
There's no place like home :D

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":36b67lbr]This was posted on the TVWBB!

i'm hurt. :cry: all this wsm knowledge here and he's got to go ask someone else for advise.

and i thought we were friends... :([/quote:36b67lbr]

Brian it goes back to my previous statement, "he's hard headed and stinky butt like an old billy goat!"

tsk, tsk, tsk.....why would anyone go anywhere else ?? Well, it serves him right...I hope he's learned his lesson. We can do whatever we want here...

I have been a member there for a long time. I dont post there often but I do like some of the recipies they have. If you noticed, Larry's post had an "edit note" in it that said no URLS or PICS alowed in the signature line. I use to have a VA licence plate with BBQ 4 U on it. Chris removed it from my profile. It took Bruce 14 hours to get a response back to a post he made. I am happy here, just testing the waters. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
I have been a member there for a long time. I dont post there often but I do like some of the recipies they have. If you noticed, Larry's post had an "edit note" in it that said no URLS or PICS alowed in the signature line. I use to have a VA licence plate with BBQ 4 U on it. Chris removed it from my profile. It took Bruce 14 hours to get a response back to a post he made. I am happy here, just testing the waters. ;)

Why didn't you just call me? I think you should do the Piedmont pan...

Bill actually has a history of trouble on the net. I remember an incident where he and Ray Basso had a phone conversation........ :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:

HERE's my post Boy! Show me where I got deleted??? :roll:

I'm just pulling your chain Lil' Bill!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2mem526k]I have been a member there for a long time. I dont post there often but I do like some of the recipies they have. If you noticed, Larry's post had an "edit note" in it that said no URLS or PICS alowed in the signature line. I use to have a VA licence plate with BBQ 4 U on it. Chris removed it from my profile. It took Bruce 14 hours to get a response back to a post he made. I am happy here, just testing the waters. ;)

HERE's my post Boy! Show me where I got deleted??? :roll:

I'm just pulling your chain Lil' Bill![/quote:2mem526k]

Your a bone head Larry, I was pointing out that MY signature got deleted. I think you need to start drinking again. Things were a lot clearer for you then.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3v75jv29]Yeah he is Bill, That's why we like him! :LOL:

Neah, we just have to put up with him. ;)[/quote:3v75jv29]

I'm trying to be nice........................................trying

Bill now I understand what you were saying! Congratulations, you were right for a change! :D

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":q7b5uayl]Bill now I understand what you were saying! Congratulations, you were right for a change! :D

See, that beer helped with the vision didnt it?[/quote:q7b5uayl]

I haven't had a beer since 12/31/06!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":13obslax][quote="Larry Wolfe":13obslax]Bill now I understand what you were saying! Congratulations, you were right for a change! :D

See, that beer helped with the vision didnt it?[/quote:13obslax]

I haven't had a beer since 12/31/06![/quote:13obslax]

Larry, neither have I, however, they have added a second shift down in Lynchburg.

Back
Top Bottom