Bike post from Puffs post??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Didn't want to hijack lil' Puffy Poo's post so I moved it since all the Mod's are drunk or passed out!

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
I'd be willing to bet that Larry's bike will rust before Puffs door... :D

It better not!!! I've had that bike since last Friday and yesterday was the first day I've missed because I'm so freaking sore. 5-6 miles everyday so far, but the 5 miles today was brutal.
It's already started miss a day then two...then you have a nice coat rack. ;)

No way this thing will ever become a coat rack, that's the bottomline, cause the Wolfe said so!! "Can you smmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, what the Wolfe is cooking"!

Smells like a load of crap ola.... :D if not a coat rack then a nice conversation piece....like modern art.... ;)

wittdog said:
Smells like a load of crap ola.... :D if not a coat rack then a nice conversation piece....like modern art.... ;)

:LOL: you need some "eye of the tiger" playin right now larry. don't let these non-worker-outers get to you. GO LARRY, GO LARRY, GO LARRY......i'm only doin this because I use and like the rub and will need some in the future, at a good price ;)

SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

:LOL: you need some "eye of the tiger" playin right now larry. don't let these non-worker-outers get to you. GO LARRY, GO LARRY, GO LARRY......i'm only doin this because I use and like the rub and will need some in the future, at a good price ;)

There's a Holiday Special in your future.

Bruce B said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

There's a Holiday Special in your future.

but the holidays are over [smilie=a_cry.gif] guess I gotta wait

SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

"Eye of the tiger" and chocolate milk...................... :roll:

Puff said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

Eye of the tiger and New Castle...he order the bike special...it has a cup holder...

Puff said:
SteerCrazy said:
wittdog said:

you're not going to let that go are you :| [smilie=a_teeth.gif]

Cliff H. said:
Thought I would put the thread back on track.

Go Larry

[smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif] [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Back
Top Bottom