bigwheel's Chile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Didn't come in last or first. they said it was awesome, but too many ass kissers voted for the patrons chile.. thanks again bigwheel.. :D

Hey SS I aint never seen no pictures of any chili that Big Wheel has cooked. :LOL: :LOL: HEHEHEHE Got to get him. He likes poking fun at everbody else.

I don't think he know how to put the film in a digital camera yet TH... Maybe he left something out of the recipe. You know BW is gettin up there fo sure!!! :shock: He's got one thing one me though.... :roll:

surfinsapo said:
I don't think he know how to put the film in a digital camera yet TH... Maybe he left something out of the recipe. You know BW is gettin up there fo sure!!! :shock: He's got one thing one me though.... :roll:
LOL :LOL: :LOL:

Well you mighty welcome mi amigo..sorry it did not get you in the winners circle. Ka sara sara..whutever will be will be..the future's not our's to see...ka sara sara. Now which recipe was you following? I have posted quite a few on here plust I got some top secret ones I dont share for less than 5 bucks with anybody except my pals. Let me know.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well you mighty welcome mi amigo..sorry it did not get you in the winners circle. Ka sara sara..whutever will be will be..the future's not our's to see...ka sara sara. Now which recipe was you following? I have posted quite a few on here plust I got some top secret ones I dont share for less than 5 bucks with anybody except my pals. Let me know.

bigwheel
We not pals. I thought we were forum brothers :!: :!:

Big Wheel. It was the recipe you posted a couple of weeks ago on here.. Do you remember? Like I said I bet it was a winner, but the lampes were out in full force. :shock:

Rut row..you was invaded by Colonel Sanders look alikes? Now is this hot or warm?

bigwheel

This one BW,
Bigwheel's Januine Large Batch Chili (Rev 10/31/0Cool

7 lbs ground chuck
2 lbs Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage
1/2 cup Crisco
1 28 oz. can of Hot Mexican Tomater sauce (Kroger's brand is good)
4 T. Granulated onyawns
4 T. Granulated Garlic
2 T. Terlingua Won
1 T. Texas Red Dawg
3 T. Foat Wuth Light
3 T. Rio Tejas
3 T. San Antone Red
6 T. Collen Wallace
1 T. chicken base
4 T. Cumin
2 1/2 t. Lawrys Seasoned Salt
1 t. Cayenne
1/2 t. black peppa
1 T. brown suar
2 packets Goya Sazon (or 2 t. MSG)
beef broth mixed with a little black coffee (enough to cover meat by 2 inches)

Mix up the sausage and ground chuck as if you was making a meat loaf. Wet your hands and form the ground meat in giant meatballs weighing about 1.5 lbs each. Preheat a "big" stew pot and brown up the meatballs in the Crisco. Brown the meat balls on all sides treating them gently. Break them half in two with a large metal spoon and continue to cook with the raw meat side down. Cut them into quarters and continueth to brown. When the meat loses its red color drain off all the grease and add the tomater sauce, beef broth and all the spices and chili powders except the cumin and MSG. Cook gently with a lid and or without till the right consistentcy has been achieved continuing to break up the meat balls with the metal spoon till it resembles chili. Add the cumin..Sazon and brown sugar last and cook about another twenty mins. If you get it too thick you can add some water. If it too thin cook with the lid off for a while. If you aint got no fancy chili powder like I got..make do with whut you have. Put the Mexene in early and the Gebhardts late..or maybe it is vice versa:) I like about 2 T. chili/chile powder per pound of meat on most occasions. Check the salt and heat content all along the way. Adding cayenne if you want it hotter and Lawrys Seasoning Salt if it aint salty enough. Best way to serve it is go to Sams and buy a case or two of individual sized bags of Fritoes. Open the top of the Frito bags and add chili...shredded cheese and chopped onyawns if desired. Hand them a plastic spoon and a paper towel or two. Simple huh?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom