Big Wheel's in the hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DATsBBQ

Head Chef
Suppose to get out tomorrow. In his words a "ticker problem". Complaining about the food so he must be on the mend. Send him a PM if you get a chance.

Bigwheel has had my thoughts and prayers heading his way since I read this elsewhere. They say the "Good" die young so I feel safe we have southern brother Bigwheel around for a while.
lol

Get back in the game Mr. Wheel. Walk it off Boy!
peace
<><

Get Well Soon Big wheel !!!!

arg-get-well-soon-bluebg-url.gif

BW, I know what you mean about the food. When I had my kidney operation I did not eat for two days. After my first bite I told the nurse to find me an old dog so I could kiss it on the ass to get the taste out of my mouth. Get well and out of that place.

Jeff, rub Wolfe Rub on whatever ails you! It makes everything better!! Get well soon big guy!!! Make the "Warden" wait on you hand and foot!!

Thanks folks. Sure feel honored to be a part of such a high quality and empathetic assembly of super nice people.

bigwheel

Unity said:
BW, I don't know how fragile your ticker is, so you decide whether to keep reading or not ...

Best wishes for a quick and full recovery. :D

--John 8)
[smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_crylaugh.gif] [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom