BIG News for Team Diva Q

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Well I have some really interesting news about our team. On Thursday morning between 6-9 am team Diva Q will be on Canada's #1 morning news show Canada AM. This program goes Coast to Coast. We will have a short BBQing segment to discuss our team and then throughout the program they will check in to us BBQing stuff on their lot.

For us this is as big as you can get exposure wise in Canada. It is pretty cool.

We will tape it and put a link on our website after the program has aired.

Just wanted to share as we are proud of the press we have gotten for our first year.

Thursday is also the day we set up for the Canadian Open. We are really good to go now. All of our side dishes are set our times for the 2 day 7 category (Butt, Brisket, Rib, Chicken, Dessert, Sauce and Anything Butt) event are mapped out. We picked up our final supplies this past weekend for the on site judging as well.

Our children are also off to the grandparents this week so we can concentrate on getting everything prepped.

We are ready.

Diva Q said:
Well I have some really interesting news about our team. On Thursday morning between 6-9 am team Diva Q will be on Canada's #1 morning news show Canada AM. This program goes Coast to Coast. We will have a short BBQing segment to discuss our team and then throughout the program they will check in to us BBQing stuff on their lot.

For us this is as big as you can get exposure wise in Canada. It is pretty cool.

We will tape it and put a link on our website after the program has aired.

Just wanted to share as we are proud of the press we have gotten for our first year.

Thursday is also the day we set up for the Canadian Open. We are really good to go now. All of our side dishes are set our times for the 2 day 7 category (Butt, Brisket, Rib, Chicken, Dessert, Sauce and Anything Butt) event are mapped out. We picked up our final supplies this past weekend for the on site judging as well.

Our children are also off to the grandparents this week so we can concentrate on getting everything prepped.

We are ready.

OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!

Wow Diva, that is great news. John Atkins who is a member here is a regular on the local morning news show.

Dont forget to mention the forum. ;)

I'm sure it goes without saying that you will need to drop the BBQ Central site address and name 4,685 times per 2 minutes!

And then again 50 times when they cut back to you to check on your progress!! :D

Captain Morgan said:
Fantastic! Don't forget to mention that you know me.

Send them some Captain Morgan tee-shirts to wear on camera. ;)

Diva, that's great! I'll look forward to seeing a video clip - let us know when you have it uploaded.

Hi guys and gals,

Well we are just about to head out. The CTV Crew with Canada AM has decided to send a satellite truck here tomorrow (Friday) to do on site interviews and also spots. It works out much better as we now don't have to unpack and set up twice we have our VCR set so I will post a clip when I get home next week.

Back
Top Bottom