Best Week ever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

backyardbbq

Senior Cook
I took the Paramedic written test this past Saturday and found out this week that I passed! I took the practical test back in May at Memphis and passed. I was there the same weekend as Memphis in May, but due to testing I was not able to get over there and walk around. :cry: I am now done and am simply awaiting the arrival of my license from the state to begin practicing medicine. I am so excited!

My wife bought me an awesome gift upon hearing that I passed the written test, The Barbecue Bible. I can't wait to explore this book and try some of the recipes. I have a cook planned for Friday, chicken thighs and ribs. I'll post pics on this cook later.

backyardbbq said:
I took the Paramedic written test this past Saturday and found out this week that I passed! I took the practical test back in May at Memphis and passed. I was there the same weekend as Memphis in May, but due to testing I was not able to get over there and walk around. :cry: I am now done and am simply awaiting the arrival of my license from the state to begin practicing medicine. I am so excited!

My wife bought me an awesome gift upon hearing that I passed the written test, The Barbecue Bible. I can't wait to explore this book and try some of the recipes. I have a cook planned for Friday, chicken thighs and ribs. I'll post pics on this cook later.

I hope the BBQ Bible & your new license don't go hand and hand with each other! :shock: :LOL:

Congratulations on passing the test BYB. Competiton cookers seems to always be in need of a good paramedic on occassion at comps. Try also
Barbecue USA by Raichlen, another one of my favorites.

:D WTG BYB. Very nice!!
I used to be a Paramedic, and absolutely loved it. Miss it a lot now, though.

I'm also sure you'll love it when you get your hands into it . . . :roll: . . . that's the BBQ as opposed to the patients :LOL: ;)

Kloset BBQR said:
Congratulations on passing the test BYB. Competiton cookers seems to always be in need of a good paramedic on occassion at comps. Try also
Barbecue USA by Raichlen, another one of my favorites.
:shock: And thank God they are prompt as far as service! ;)

Thanks everybody! I've got my ribs and chicken on the cooker right now, and should be ready to pull of around 7 or so. Should of been done sooner but some unexpected rain moved in. I'll post some pics later.

My brother is a Paramedic. Not a field for everyone but I am glad one will show up at my house if ever needed.

I recomend any book that Diva recomends. ;)

Back
Top Bottom