Best Super Bowl Halftime Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wont ake away from Pert or Ulrich, they are great for what they do. but how about Steve Gadd, Larry London, Jeff Porcaro or even that jerk Buddy Rich. Dont get me wrong, I still have all my Rush CDs/albums/cassettes, but fast and furious only goes so far. theres many many drummers out there today that still try to figure out just how Gadd came up with the stuff for 50 ways and I think he was too stoned at the time to even remember how, he just plays it

Bryan S said:
Lars is Da Man, man. ;) The first time of 5 i saw Metallica i watched Lars break/shatter 17 drum sticks during the show, Black album tour. Don't forget Shannon Larkin boys, he can pound them skins with the best of them. ;) Although i'm a metal head, i have a great deal of respect for Prince as a musician.
Mettalica.....1986.....Pine Knob........Clarkston Mi.......Ozzy tour......... 8)
Went to see them....not him :D
After the black album they..........faded to black!

Bryan S said:
Puff said:
After the black album they..........faded to black!
Puff, New album coming out this year. They went back to Master of Puppets for inspiration, I have faith. :D And Bob Rock is history for the new album. 8) When Jason left that should have been a wake up call for them, DUH! :roll:
You know i have become a HUGE GodSmack fan because they still remain the same. I understand that bands change and grow but................... Metallica just went down the drain really fast. I still love em and go to see them everytime they come around here, but i still have never got more than 4 songs in to St. Anger before i would get the urge to puke. :cry:
On another note I'm rocking out to George Thorogood right now. 8) 8) 8)
Dude I followed Metallica religiously since 1985 when they weren't even popular. Ever since "And Justice For All" they have been disappointing.
The only song I heard off St. Anger was the piece of garbage they played to death on the radio I can't remember the name of the song.
I hope going back to the Master of Puppets era brings something good out. And please no more movies......Jesus! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom