Beer Lovers out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm with you Greg, ICE COLD Bud!!!!!! Let them macho people drink their heavy, bitter, too much alcohol beer while they try to wash down their too hot for any human to consume hot sauces and salsa's.

Well, I'm a beer lover, but I just stick to Miller Lite....not because of the flavor or anything, I just drink a lot of beer, and I don't want to get drunk. Miller Lite is a good choice for that.

90% of all commercially mass produced American beers are , in fact, Swill!I compare it to Americas penchant for taking everything good (like ribs) screwing it up, dumbing it down, and pandering it to the masses(Damons). If I want something lower in alcohol, I'll drink Mexican beer! Lite beer is crap! But that's just my opinion! Woodman

Dos Equis taste great, less filling.
Bud taste great less filling.
Miller lite taste great less filling.
Guiness taste great less filling.
Coors taste great less filling.
Heineken taste great less filling.
Corona taste great less filling.
ect ect ect...

I see there's no fellow Mid-westerners here. Old Style for over 100 years serving the Chicagoland. :bar:

Woodman wrote
But brewed in Lacrosse Wisconsin!

Funny thing on our way back from Sturgis 5 years ago thought we would stop in for a tour of the plant. Ain't been there since I was a kid. Went to the Wisconsin Welcome Center to get directions. Ain't there no more. It's subcontracted by Miller in Milwaukee now.

Ratman said:
Woodman wrote
But brewed in Lacrosse Wisconsin!

Funny thing on our way back from Sturgis 5 years ago thought we would stop in for a tour of the plant. Ain't been there since I was a kid. Went to the Wisconsin Welcome Center to get directions. Ain't there no more. It's subcontracted by Miller in Milwaukee now.

Lots of good beers are subcontracted by Miller these days and brewed in their plants all over the country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom