Beer Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I truly believe I could do this! :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar: :bar:

:grin:

I dunno Larry, that's a lot of beers, like a dozen. :eek:

I think this is a Big Boy only kinda thing, you know, the ones who cruize the all you can eat pizza or fish 'n' chip buffets .... 3 or 4 times a week , with oversized stomachs. :(

The other thing I'm wondering is after you recover from doing it the first time, if you win, why would you ever want to do it again???

But hey, I will sponsor you should you decide to go for it. I will give Greg $1 for every liquid ounce you consume within the allotted time so that he can upgrade his house to use the WSM safely in the attic, or get the BB on infopop.

Let us know how you make out!

Shawn White said:
:grin:

I dunno Larry, that's a lot of beers, like a dozen. :eek:

I think this is a Big Boy only kinda thing, you know, the ones who cruize the all you can eat pizza or fish 'n' chip buffets .... 3 or 4 times a week , with oversized stomachs. :(

The other thing I'm wondering is after you recover from doing it the first time, if you win, why would you ever want to do it again???

But hey, I will sponsor you should you decide to go for it. I will give Greg $1 for every liquid ounce you consume within the allotted time so that he can upgrade his house to use the WSM safely in the attic, or get the BB on infopop.

Let us know how you make out!

Unfortunately I know I can drink that much beer without a problem (10.6 beers to be exact). I am not exactly proud of being able to do so by the way. Now, not being able to pee is the thing that concerns me. As long as I didn't "break the seal" I think I could do it. If we were still having SS 2005 I could try it. Heck I may just open 11 beers tomorrow night and see if I can do it within 25 minutes without peeing. :eek: I am a glutton for punishment!!

Chris Finney said:
Larr,
You do that about every night don't you?
The only problem would be the time limit.
Go see how fast you can drink a gallon of water. :!:

Too much water too fast makes me ill. The quantity of the beer or the time limit is not a concern. It's not being able to pee that scares me man..... 8-[

Shawn White said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":13ych2cl]...Unfortunately I know I can drink that much beer without a problem (10.6 beers to be exact)...

In 25 minutes?! 9 is my limit in an entire evening!

Mind you, it's 6%.[/quote:13ych2cl]

The Budweiser in Canada is really 6%??? That's fantastic, I'm moving to Canada! It's only 5% here!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Shawn White":rp9trx6h][quote="Larry Wolfe":rp9trx6h]...Unfortunately I know I can drink that much beer without a problem (10.6 beers to be exact)...

In 25 minutes?! 9 is my limit in an entire evening!

Mind you, it's 6%.[/quote:rp9trx6h]

The Budweiser in Canada is really 6%??? That's fantastic, I'm moving to Canada! It's only 5% here![/quote:rp9trx6h]

No, Bud is 5% here as well, I thought American Bud was 4%. My limit is 9 at 6% in an evening. Any beer over 6% (7,8,9,10) is just evil in my opinion.

I don't know...a beer every 2 minutes for 20 minutes might be tougher than it sounds. Another concern, does the "no bodily functions" rule mean no belching?

Griff

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom