Beef ribs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dollarbill

Head Chef
Anyone have a how to for beef ribs? I'm really looking for time and temp ranges. Wrap or no wrapping? Thanks.

Will be cooking tomorrow.

Thanks Nick! Well sometimes I cook at 275? I gonna assume 225* lol

Neighbor has an ass load of beef! Just gave me a stick of venison sausage too. yummy!

I find if you get good 'meaty' beef ribs, to cook them very low like a prime rib...........and they come out as good as Lazybones.

Larry Wolfe said:
I find if you get good 'meaty' beef ribs, to cook them very low like a prime rib...........and they come out as good as Lazybones.

Sorry for my ignorance here but what the hell are lazy bones? These ribs are loaded with fat, and probably 2 inches + thick. Any more suggestions? I've never cooked them and he asked me to cook them so I figured "no problem" i'll go ask the bbq central forum! ha! thanks everyone!

dollarbill said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Sorry for my ignorance here but what the hell are lazy bones? These ribs are loaded with fat, and probably 2 inches + thick. Any more suggestions? I've never cooked them and he asked me to cook them so I figured "no problem" i'll go ask the bbq central forum! ha! thanks everyone!

Lazybones is one of the best oven roasted BBQ Restaurants in Michigan you'll ever eat.

'Good' beef ribs are hard to find, so without seeing what you have it's hard to tell you what to do with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom