Becks Premier Light

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Picked up 2 six packs of the new 64 calorie "Becks Premier Light". It has the aroma I love in German beer. I'm a little disappointed with the taste, but for 64 calories my hopes weren't real high. It's a bit watery, but I was surprised with it's head. If you're watching your caloric intake, I'd recommend you try it. Otherwise stick with your favorite beer.

TexLaw said:
Oh, for heaven's sake. There's nothing healthier than a smile on your face. :D

TL

Tex, help me out! I don't understand your reply?

BTW, I don't think Pigs will like any kind of Becks beer.........................They all have foil around the top!! 8-[

Larry,

If I may speak for the counselor, trying to read a lawyer's mind this could be dangerous.

Don't worry about the carbs, if you enjoy the beer and it makes you happy, then being happy is probably healthier than worrying if it has 3.9 carbs or 5.2 carbs, etc etc

Bruce B said:
Larry,

If I may speak for the counselor, trying to read a lawyer's mind this could be dangerous.

Don't worry about the carbs, if you enjoy the beer and it makes you happy, then being happy is probably healthier than worrying if it has 3.9 carbs or 5.2 carbs, etc etc

I hate people that are smarter than me! Thanks for the translation Bruce!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":303rq6qb]Larry,

I hate people that are smarter than me! Thanks for the translation Bruce!![/quote:303rq6qb]
I knew it!!!!

You hate everybody!!! #-o

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2e0uiamw]Larry,

I knew it!!!!

You hate everybody!!! #-o[/quote:2e0uiamw]

Nope, wrong. I knew there was a reason I loved you Finney!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2xba7909][quote="Bruce B":2xba7909]Larry,

I knew it!!!!

You hate everybody!!! #-o[/quote:2xba7909]

Nope, wrong. I knew there was a reason I loved you Finney![/quote:2xba7909]

What!?!? :)

lol :grin:

Luvs U 2 buddy. 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom