Beans and Fights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
Resonating in here is fine!! and smell does resonate you dopes!! :idea:
Well, if that's true.....what the F happened to my post about it??? :eek:

And where is the recipe????? :-X :-X

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3uhv6c4f]Resonating in here is fine!! and smell does resonate you dopes!! :idea:

And where is the recipe????? :-X :-X[/quote:3uhv6c4f]

That was in the cooking section and it was not on topic...get it straight! :idea: :idea: :D

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="The Joker":32tb5suq][quote="Greg Rempe":32tb5suq]Resonating in here is fine!! and smell does resonate you dopes!! :idea:

And where is the recipe????? :-X :-X[/quote:32tb5suq]

That was in the cooking section and it was not on topic...get it straight! :idea: :idea: :D[/quote:32tb5suq]

Oh no you don't! It was very on topic !!! I asked a question about your comment where as smoke resonates. Woodman basically asked the same thing. Both got deleted.....WTF?

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2yo99ukn][quote="The Joker":2yo99ukn][quote="Greg Rempe":2yo99ukn]Resonating in here is fine!! and smell does resonate you dopes!! :idea:

And where is the recipe????? :-X :-X[/quote:2yo99ukn]

That was in the cooking section and it was not on topic...get it straight! :idea: :idea: :D[/quote:2yo99ukn]

Oh no you don't! It was very on topic !!! I asked a question about your comment where as smoke resonates. Woodman basically asked the same thing. Both got deleted.....WTF?[/quote:2yo99ukn]

Which has nothing to do with his turkey cook!! Go ahead and bust my balls all you want in this section if you feel the need...correcting my poor grammar in the cooking section was indeed off topic! :idea: :idea:

Greg Rempe said:
Which has nothing to do with his turkey cook!! Go ahead and bust my balls all you want in this section if you feel the need...correcting my poor grammar in the cooking section was indeed off topic! :idea: :idea:

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) What grammar??? ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Bottom line ~ Larry was right! It's all about power with you!

:eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm:

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3hbjp2du]

:eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm:[/quote:3hbjp2du]

WTF do I have to do with this Billy??? Keep me out of ya'll's catfights. You guys know I don't like confrontations!

Poor Steve, he makes a post about once every couple of months and you guys take it over.

I'm calling Batman to come rid Gotham City of the Joker!

The Joker said:
Hey Larry, I've got something for you.

Oh boy, here we go.............. And what would it be that you have for me??? Let me guess..........You're outta here?? :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

The Joker said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":31bdco4c]

:eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm: :eek:mm:[/quote:31bdco4c]

Sure it is...I think one of the best inventions was the hinge!

Hey Greg, you should think about changing that signature....ride a cowboy?????? Thats not right, I'd expect that from Finney but not you!

Back
Top Bottom