BDS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No...to heavy for me to lift up to the attic!!
19.gif

Seriously those are very nice smokers. Steve Martin cooks with them and wins a lot of competitions. Rocky and I teamed up last summer and sent three of them to the troops in Iraq. Rocky donated the Smokers. I paid for the freight charcoal and beer.

Greg, Rocky generously offered to give me one for helping out but I thought the last thing I needed at that time was another pit. Of course, I was wrong. :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
Greg, Rocky generously offered to give me one for helping out but I thought the last thing I needed at that time was another pit. Of course, I was wrong. :grin:

You never turn down a free pit, Kloset!! #-o #-o :eek: :eek: #-o

Looks like the guys over on the BBQ FORUM are giving it to Rocky pretty good. Ray had to post a message to tell the guys to be nice! That's the cost of running advertising I guess :)

I can't get the site here at work. I'll check it out tonight. I'm surprised Ray hasn't reigned in or deleted those messages since Rocky is a paid advertiser on Ray's forum.

Bob T said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":jkstiiph]Seriously those are very nice smokers. Steve Martin cooks with them and wins a lot of competitions. Rocky and I teamed up last summer and sent three of them to the troops in Iraq. Rocky donated the Smokers. I paid for the freight charcoal and beer.

That was a great thing to do! I'm sure they loved them over there.
Wonder how good camel taste. Glad this isn't the blue room, left a big opening there. =D>[/quote:jkstiiph]
Ditto! I just watched the video that Rocky posted from his local new station back in July. Way to go Rocky!! =D> =D> =D>

Back
Top Bottom