BCS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jminion said:
Kinds of reminded me of the showing from other Big Ten team that was suppose to be in the BCS game.

At least Michigan showed up for the game..this is just f'ing embarrassing. And no I don't think Michigan would have done any better. I think Tressel owes the whole State of Ohio an apology for not having this team...if you want to call it that, ready to play. Really sad.

Well, I watched the game at a buddy's house so that is why I wasn't around. Total disappointment here! :cry: I feel bad for my daughter , her boyfriend, and my Dad, who were there. It wasn't even a good game(for us) to watch, because it was basically over at the half! Florida played a great game, but I knew it was over the minute Ginn went out. it took away any "big play" threat on offense, and special teams. You could see Smith was lost out there without that deep threat. I was scared about this game, which is why I didn't trash talk about it the way I did about Michigan. I kept thinking about Texas beating USC last year, and OSU beating Miami in 02. Well, # 2 ain't too shabby either ;)

I do not believe that OSU deserves to be #2 with that pitiful display last night. In fact they got bitch slapped on national tv and then they still get #2.

The BCS needs to be changed. Way to much politics involved.

You can stop the "poor Boise State" talk now! When they play in the SEC or Big 10, or Pac 10 and go undefeated, then you can cry if they aren't #1 or 2. Until then, they are a "nice little team." ;)

Woodman said:
Well, I watched the game at a buddy's house so that is why I wasn't around. Total disappointment here! :cry: I feel bad for my daughter , her boyfriend, and my Dad, who were there. It wasn't even a good game(for us) to watch, because it was basically over at the half! Florida played a great game, but I knew it was over the minute Ginn went out. it took away any "big play" threat on offense, and special teams. You could see Smith was lost out there without that deep threat. I was scared about this game, which is why I didn't trash talk about it the way I did about Michigan. I kept thinking about Texas beating USC last year, and OSU beating Miami in 02. Well, # 2 ain't too shabby either ;)

Sorry Wood post that wasnt a number two team I saw last night
LSU and SC would kick their ass

We'll never know now will we Thom? I'm betting a different team might show for those games? Come on now, we only lost ONE game, and that was to the # 2 team in the country! YOU lost to UCLA!!!!!!! ;) Don't go playin that crap here! :roll: :roll: ;)

Woodman said:
We'll never know now will we Thom? I'm betting a different team might show for those games? Come on now, we only lost ONE game, and that was to the # 2 team in the country! YOU lost to UCLA!!!!!!! ;) Don't go playin that crap here! :roll: :roll: ;)

We only lost two games and that was to the #1 and #3 teams in the country at the time. We lost...we didn't get beaten down like a redheaded stepchild though. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] I hear Boise's nice this time of year.

Bruce B said:
Woodman said:

We only lost two games and that was to the #1 and #3 teams in the country at the time. We lost...we didn't get beaten down like a redheaded stepchild though. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif] I hear Boise's nice this time of year.

WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU IN THE ROSE BOWL???????? GETTING BEAT DOWN LIKE AN AUBURN HEADDED STEPCHILD????????? Come on now, I even believe mishigun is a better team than Boise State!

ps. I've been to Boise several times. It is a GREAT city! Played golf at a great course in the foothills called Quail Hollow. Love Boise!

In the Rose Bowl, we allowed 10 less points and scored 4 more than you. That don't make us better than you, it's just not as bad a beating. We were a whipped dog as opposed to the red-headed stepchild. :cry:

Well, after the "season" my alma mater had, I ain't saying nothin' about nobody. To paraphrase Uncle Remus, "Br'er Wolf, he lay low."

I am sorry that I missed half of the Ohio State offense by tuning in 2 minutes late, though. :tired

Back
Top Bottom