Bbq sites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Out of all the bbq sites I've visited, this is the one I call home =D> . You guys are down to earth, not afraid of tellin' it like it is. I've only been here a month, and I feel like I've known some of you for years. Keep up the good work :!: . I will too :!: Puff

Finney said:
Glad you feel that way Puff. Good to have you here.
I've been to a lot of the other ones.

This is home. 8-[
:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

We have no choice but to stay here. We get deleted or kicked out of the other boards. We joke around alot, but there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here on this board and everyone is always willing to share!

BTW, anyone remember the guys name that turned up missing after he made the handicapped jokes? :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
We have no choice but to stay here. We get deleted or kicked out of the other boards. We joke around alot, but there is a tremendous amount of knowledge here on this board and everyone is always willing to share!

BTW, anyone remember the guys name that turned up missing after he made the handicapped jokes? :eek:
You're Welcome.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:

You're Welcome.

6.gif

Larry Wolfe said:

What the hell was his name? :-k I just can't remember his name :-k Oh well this board is better off without him =D> I still can't believe anybody would make jokes about the handicapped :-X . That is just downright low :eek:

Puff said:
Out of all the bbq sites I've visited, this is the one I call home =D> . You guys are down to earth, not afraid of tellin' it like it is. I've only been here a month, and I feel like I've known some of you for years. Keep up the good work :!: . I will too :!: Puff

Good golly! What a fag! #-o

Woodman said:
Puff said:

Puff, meet Woodman! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:

There is a lot of truth to that statement. Here, I am the "best moderator" and on other forums, I have been deleted. GO FIGURE.

Larry Wolfe said:
Woodman said:
Puff said:

Puff, meet Woodman! :eek:
Nice to talk to you too :eek: . At the bottom of every topic I looked at tonight, had the pic of some guy choppin' wood :!:
He must like wood, I wonder what else he does with "WOOD" . Maybe It should be "MAN WOOD" :taunt:

One of the best boards I have seen ever was the BBQ4All and Sports board. It had everything you would ever need.

Love Pepe the Adminisrator

Back
Top Bottom